SUPERMARKET clothing line favourite, Tu Clothing, is offering shoppers 20% off kidswear all this weekend.
Bargain-hunters can stock up at Argos and Sainsbury’s stores as well as online – but only until Monday, April 11.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Save 20% off kidswear at Tu Clothing buy here
Whether you’re looking for classic staples, or stocking up on summer clothes, this flash sale has plenty of cute pieces that fit the bill.
The sale items include newborn ranges and selected school uniform items too.
There are also some gorgeous newborn items like this yellow Peter Rabbit sleepsuit, now £7.20.
READ MORE SUN STORIES
Prices for selected kidswear items on the Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing website already feature the savings.
Argos shoppers can also shop the deal on the chain’s website too. The offer also includes free click and collect.
The sale is running from today until April 11, giving bargain-hunters the weekend to make the most of the deal.
Tu Clothing kidswear sale top picks
Here are our top picks from the Tu Clothing kidswear sale:
- Ditsy Print Crinkle Skort, £6.40 (Was £8) – buy here
- Pink Floral Jumpsuit , £10.40 (Was £13) – buy here
- Pink Tie Dye Sweatshirt, £8 (Was £10) – buy here
- Marvel Spider-Man Red Surf Suit, £8.80 (Was £11) – buy here
- Bunny Organic Cotton Starter Set, £8 (Was £10) – buy here
- Mono Ditsy Playsuit, £8.80 (Was £11) – buy here
- Black Bomber Jacket With Hood, £12.80 (Was £16) – buy here
- Blue Chambray Linen-Rich Shirt, £6.40 (Was £8) – buy here
Shopping for more kidswear bargains? Tesco has a huge sale on kids clothing now.
Stock up on more baby essentials: Here are the 8 best dummies you can buy for newborns in 2022.
Plus these are the best baby bottles that will make meal times a breeze.
Most read in Parenting
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.