A BRIT couple have been found dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Majorca.
The grisly discovery was made at their home on the Spanish island after their worried son, who lives in the UK, couldn’t contact them.
A person looking after the country home went to the property to check on the pair for their son.
They found one of the bodies on a chair and the other in bed before alerting police.
The man was 62 and his partner was 56.
The grim find was made around 4pm today at the property in Selva at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains.
A Civil Guard source said post-mortems had yet to take place.
Ellos agregaron, sin embargo, that investigators were probing the theory the deaths were potentially linked to the faulty combustion of a butane gas heater inside the house.
Forensic specialists were still at the scene on Monday night.
The British pair, whose bodies are thought to have been undiscovered for at least two days, have not yet been named.
Lo más leído en The Sun
They are said to have bought the property where they were found dead around a year and a half ago.