LOVE Island star Millie Court looked amazing as she stripped down to lacy black bra for a sizzling new snap.
The 26-year-old won the seventh series of the ITV2 dating show last year alongside ex boyfriend Liam Reardon.
Millie took to Instagram today to share the end result of her Revolution Beauty tanning products with her 2m followers.
In the post the reality star showed off before and after snaps in a black bra and matching thong.
She completed the look with false lashes, popping highlight and a brown shiny lip.
Un fan escribió en la sección de comentarios.: “Stunning.”
Un segundo dijo: “Las fotos llamaron mucho la atención en Instagram con más de”
“Looking amazing as per,” un tercero intervino.
Last month it was revealed that Millie and Liam had gone their separate ways.
Lo más leído en Love Island
“It’s been a tough decision and I am gutted but it’s ultimately what is best for us right now. Thank you to every single one of you for supporting our relationship.
“Nothing will ever take away from the amazing experience we shared in Love Island and the past year and I wish Liam all the best in everything he does.
“We’re both ready for new chapters and I’m excited for what’s next. Amor, Millie.”
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders in the final
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
Fans began speculating that Liam – who famously locked lips with blonde bombshell Lillie Haynes during his stint in Casa Amor, smashing Millie’s heart in the process – had been up to his old tricks.
She told Fabulous magazine: “It’s not true.
“Because of Casa Amor, people go: ‘Liam’s obviously cheated again,’ and it’s not the case. Nothing happened for us to [break up]. No one cheated.
“It just was a decision that we made because it wasn’t right for us. I want to stick up for Liam and have his back. He’s not a bad guy.”