Archivos de etiquetas: crítico

Mass poisoning leaves 24 ill at resort & 10 rushed to hospital & 4 crítico

A HORRIFIC mass poisoning at a vacation resort has sickened at least 24 people ill, con 10 of them hospitalized and four are in critical condition, la policía dice.

The carbon monoxide leaked into a hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on Saturday, which left more than two dozen people injured, según la policía.

24 tourists were injured during a carbon monoxide leak at a hotel in Arkansas on Saturday

24 tourists were injured during a carbon monoxide leak at a hotel in Arkansas on SaturdayCrédito: stonelodge.com
!0 of those 24 people were taken to the hospital and four are in critical condition

!0 of those 24 people were taken to the hospital and four are in critical conditionCrédito: stonelodge.com

Ten people were hospitalized and four had to be airlifted out of the Stonegate Lodge, according to the officials.

The Eureka Springs Fire Department responded to a call from the hotel just before 7am on Saturday, de acuerdo a KY3.

The cause of the leak at the Stonegate Lodge is still being determined, but the fire marshal is working with Black Hills energy to investigate.

Gary Inman, Assistant Chief of Eureka Springs Fire Department, told KY3we flew some of the patients [fuera].”

Read more in tourist horror

New York sees FIFTH shark attack in two weeks as tourist and lifeguard are bitten

SEA PANIC

New York sees FIFTH shark attack in two weeks as tourist and lifeguard are bitten

Some facilities have hyperbolic chambers that can purge the body of the carbon monoxide quicker than then it would just happen naturally,” él agregó.

Inman was shocked by this accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

”It’s very unusual because most gas-related systems are very safe and reliable.

It’s nothing to fool around with and it can be very dangerous,” él dijo.

Lo más leído en The Sun

I won Love Island but what happened on last night’s show wasn’t normal

BOY OH BOY

I won Love Island but what happened on last night’s show wasn’t normal

The owner of the lodge refused to speak with reporters on camera until the investigation had concluded.

De acuerdo con la Centers for Disease Control, por lo menos 430 people die in the U.S. from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning each year.

Fifty thousand people in the United States visit emergency rooms for treatment after being accidentally poisoned, cada año.

Symptoms of poisoning include a headache, mareo, debilidad, nausea, vomiting, Dolor de pecho, and confusion, Según los Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades.

The agency recommends people take the following steps to prevent carbon monoxide exposure in their home:

Make sure to get a carbon monoxide detector and change its batteries every six months.

Don’t forget to service your heating system, water heater, and other gas oil or coal appliances each year.

Ensuring your vents and flues don’t have any debris is a must-have.

Leer más sobre el sol

Errol Musk's 'been asked to donate sperm to create new generation of Elons'

SEED THE WORLD

Errol Musk’s ‘been asked to donate sperm to create new generation of Elons

Remember to never run a generator, pressure washer, or any gas-powered engine less than 20 feet from an open window or door, and never in a basement, garage, or other enclosed structure, even if the doors or windows are open.

Finalmente, do not run a charcoal grill, hibachi, lantern, or portable camping stove inside.