TUI has revealed its Black Friday sale, with up to £200 off per booking.
With the sale, you can save £100 when spending £1,000 or more, and if you spend £2,500 and you get £200 off.
To bag the bargain deals, you’ll have to use the code ‘BLKFRI„.
- Besuche die TUI Black Friday deals Hier
While the sale ends on November 28, you can book holidays up to April 30, 2024, which gives you more than two years to travel.
Zum Beispiel, we’ve found week-long stays in Costa del Sol, Spanien, verfügbar ab £251p.P.
The deal at the Balmoral hotel works out at just £35pp a night on a half-board basis.
Am meisten gelesen in Strandferien
Cheap Canary Islands holidays from £282pp in December – Die Schlafposition, die Ihr Alzheimer-Risiko senkt
Seven nights all-inclusive at Memories Jibacoa Hotel in Jibacoa, Cuba are available from £1,215pp.
Disney and Universal lovers can also bag some bargains under £1,000, mit week-long stays nights in Orlando, Florida costing from £966pp.
Here are some of the best short-haul holidays we’ve found in the sale:
- 7 nights at Holiday Inn Algarve in Armacao De Pera, Portugal – from £278pp
- 7 nights at Kaloudis Village Apartments in Corfu, Griechenland – from £295pp
- 3 nights in Reykjavik Lights – 2 excursions included – ab £474p.P
Alternative, we’ve also found some long-haul holidays bargains:
- 7 nights at Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah in Dubai, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate – from £748pp
- 7 nights in Yotel in New York, USA – from £785pp
TUI allows customers to make changes to their holiday from the day of booking up until 28 days before departure.
All package holidays also include a refund guarantee, meaning you will get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your holiday.
We’ve also found cheap 2-week all-inclusive beach holidays over New Year from £567pp, including flights.
Sie könnten also turn your Christmas shopping into an overnight break, with hotel stays from £21.