LOVE Island’s Andrew Le Page and Tasha Ghouri made their presenting debut on This Morning today.
The pair fronted the competition, appearing alongside a chilly-looking swimming pool in his native Guernsey.
L'un a tweeté: “Tasha & Andrew sound like they are reading to the class in school.”
Another groaned: “Oh don’t start having love Islanders doing the comps.”
Le clip – introduced by This Morning’s Ruth Langsford – opens with Andrew, 27, expliquer: “Hello from the beautiful island of Guernsey.
“I bought Tasha back to my home to show her all the sights but also to tell everyone at home how they can win a prize worth over £50,000.”
Some were also unimpressed to see the crossover between the two ITV juggernauts, with one posting: “2 Love Islanders doing the competition??!!!”
Un troisième a dit, referring to the earlier appearance of Amber Davies: “Is today a Île de l'amour spécial??”
Villa stars are likely to feature heavily across the ITV network in the months to come.
Les plus lus à la télévision
They are due to visit Turkey and Italy and meet each other’s families again in a new series for ITV2.
Île de l'amour 2022: Meet the islanders in the final
Lisez toutes les dernières nouvelles de Love Island, potins et exclusivités
- Rencontrez le Le casting de Love Island de 2022
- Qui est insulaire sourd Tasha Ghouri?
- Rencontrez la fille de Michael Owen [object Window]
- Qui est Indiya Polak?
- Rencontrez l'insulaire Davide Sanclimenti
- Qui est Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Qui est tatoué Luca Bich?
- Rencontrez le microbiologiste Damien Hope
- André Le Page cherchera à remporter le prix
- Découvrez le nouveau look Villa de l'île de l'amour
Toutes les dernières Île de l'amour nouvelles, potins et exclusivités