标签档案: exploded

我16岁儿子的肺“爆炸了”’ 在他吸入笑气之后

A MUM has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking laughing gas after it made her son’s lung “explode”.

Alex Littler, 16, inhaled nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lung.

Alex Littler, 16, inhaled nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lung

Alex Littler, 16, inhaled nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lung信用: 肯尼迪新闻
Mum Cathy McCann, 44, has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking the drug

Mum Cathy McCann, 44, has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking the drug信用: 肯尼迪新闻

Medics said he was lucky to be alive.

Mum Cathy McCann, 44, of Ellesmere Port, 这个故事震惊了大西洋两岸的家庭——一名英国少女保姆被指控将一名 8 个月大的男婴摇晃致死, 说: “No one knows the consequences.”

The beautician added: “It could have killed him.

“His lung has a hole in it.”

Read more on laughing gas

'Hippy crack' laughing gas could be made illegal under drugs crackdown

NO LAUGHING MATTER

‘Hippy cracklaughing gas could be made illegal under drugs crackdown

Nitrous oxide is used legally as an anaesthetic but is often pumped into balloons to be inhaled by those hunting for a high.

It is illegal to supply it for such effects.

A festival spokesman said: “As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 it is banned at 格拉斯顿伯里.”

阅读最多的健康

My dad brushes my hair because I'm now too weak, reveals Dame Deborah James

DADDY’S GIRL

My dad brushes my hair because I’m now too weak, reveals Dame Deborah James

Medics said Alex was lucky to be alive

Medics said Alex was lucky to be alive信用: 肯尼迪新闻