THE Black Friday sales are here – and there’s some incredible iPhone 13 deals to check out.
A number of phone networks and providers have great offers on pay-monthly plans for one of Apple’s best smartphones – we’ve sifted through them and listed the best below.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB, Unlimited data, £52 p/m, £50 upfront, (£200 prepaid Mastercard) from Three – shop here
With the release of Apple’s newest smartphone, the long-awaited iPhone 14 this month we are expecting to see prices on older models drop and some bargain iPhone 13 deals, so it’s worth scouting for great offers.
Black Friday is the perfect time to bag a bargain, but don’t think for a second it’s just a one-day sale.
You’ll find plenty of A-grade deals online throughout the run up to the big day and into Cyber Monday.
Or head to our iPhone 12 Black Friday deals page to see what deals are available on the older generation iPhones.
Read on to find out more about the best iPhone 13 deals available this Black Friday.
iPhone 13 SIM-free
iPhone 13, £729 at Amazon (save £20) – buy here
iPhone 13 Black Friday deals
- iD Mobile, 50GB data, £39 upfront, £36.99pm – buy here
- iD Mobile, 100GB, £109 upfront, £33.99pm – buy here
- Three, 100GB data, £35 upfront, £36pm, – buy here
- Vodafone, 250GB data, £49 upfront, £39pm – buy here
- Sky, 50GB data, £0 upfront, £54pm – buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £59 upfront, £41pm – buy here
iPhone 13 Mini SIM-free
iPhone 13 Mini, £629 (save £20) at Amazon – buy here
iPhone 13 Mini Black Friday deals
- O2, 160GB data, £49 upfront, £35pm – buy here
- iD Mobile, 50GB data, £59 upfront, £31.99pm – buy here
- Three, 100GB data, £0 upfront, £37pm – buy here
- iD Mobile, Unlimited data, £79 upfront, £32.99pm – buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £30 upfront, £49PM – buy here
iPhone 13 Pro SIM-free
iPhone 13 Pro, £939 at Amazon – buy here
iPhone 13 Pro Black Friday deals
- Three, 100GB data, £0 upfront, £52pm – buy here
- Vodafone, 250GB data, £85 upfront, £47pm – buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £0 upfront, £56pm – buy here
- iD, 100GB data, £99 upfront, £43.99pm – buy here
- Sky, 50GB data, £0 upfront, £63pm – buy here
iPhone 13 Pro Max SIM-free
iPhone 13 Pro Max SIM-free, £1049 at Amazon – buy here
iPhone 13 Pro Black Friday deals
- Three, 100GB data, £45 upfront, £53pm – buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £45 upfront, £57pm – buy here
- Vodafone, 250GB data, £45 upfront, £55pm – buy here
- Sky, 60GB, £0 upfront, £67pm – buy here
Where to buy in the US
In the US, all four handsets can be picked up at BestBuy, where you can buy them as a one-off cost or on a monthly plan.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $699.99- buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $599.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB (graphite), BestBuy, $899.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB (graphite), BestBuy, $999.99 – buy here
More Apple Black Friday Deals
When is Black Friday 2022?
The shopping bonanza that is Black Friday always follows the Thanksgiving celebrations in the US.
That takes place on the fourth Thursday of November, so Black Friday is on the fourth Friday – in 2022, that’s Friday 25 November.
Find out more on our Black Friday explainer page.
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
It should come as no major surprise that Cyber Monday always comes three days after Black Friday – this year, that’s Monday 28 November.
Traditionally, Cyber Monday was a day of online-only deals, but in recent years that has become less of its chief sell.
These days, it’s highly unlikely you’ll find deals exclusively in stores or online.
So really, Cyber Monday is a day for retailers for push out any final deals and drop prices further on remaining stock.
It’s not impossible that we’ll see some fresh iPhone 13 deals surface online then, but if you see any offers that catch your eye during Black Friday itself, our advice is to buy then and not wait.
Will there be any iPhone 13 deals this Black Friday?
Absolutely: in fact, we think the iPhone 13 will be the star of the show.
That’s because it’s just lost its top-of-the-line status to the iPhone 14, so it’s pretty much inevitable that prices will fall across plans and hopefully SIM-free handsets too.
Although, this being a flashy iPhone, don’t go thinking it will become cheap per se.
If you’re after a budget iPhone, we’d suggest you take a look at plans being offered on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 – yes, they’re now two and three generations old but they’re still exceptional phones and are more than enough for the average shopper.
How much does the iPhone 13 cost?
If you’re happy coughing up the cash in one lump sum, it might a wise move picking up the SIM-free iPhone 13 handset
What Apple iPhones were on sale during Black Friday last year?
Last year, we saw a run of fantastic deals on the iPhone 12, which of course had just been succeeded by the iPhone 13 as top-end Apple phone.
We reported on prices of £38 and £0 upfront on the iPhone 12, courtesy of Affordable Mobiles.
Also, the iPhone 12 Mini was slashed to half-price for six months in a nice early Black Friday deal from Three.
Which retailers have the best Black Friday iPhone 13 deals?
The iPhone 13 is widely stocked, with pretty much all major UK networks, providers and retailers selling the smartphone.
Make sure you check out several retailers to get the best price and package for you, such as:
- Carphone Warehouse
- Currys PC World
- John Lewis
- Tesco Mobile
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Enjoyed our round-up of the best Black Friday iPhone deals? We round up the best iPhone deals all year round too.
If you’re looking for Airpods, check out our Apple Airpods Black Friday page.
We’ve picked out the best broadband deals too.