LOVE Island viewers have “worked out” a clue as to why Luca Bish and Gemma Owen will NEVER work outside the villa.
Fans of the ITV2 dating show have flooded social media to speculate that their clear difference in “love language” could cause their end.
The rugby star had suggested to Luca that Gemma can be “controlador” in stopping her beau from going out on the weekends.
It caused friction between the pair – and when Luca leaned in to reassure the pro horse rider with a kiss, she pushed him away.
Fans couldn’t help but notice the fish seller’s love for physical contact, as well as Gemma being repulsed by his cuddly nature.
LEER MÁS SOBRE LA ISLA DEL AMOR
The five love languages are known as words of affirmation, physical touch, receiving gifts, quality time and acts of service.
Viewers were certain that Luca’s was “physical touch”, and joked it couldn’t be “more opposite” para Gema, making them “incompatible”.
“Gemma and Luca are not compatible,” one kicked off the debate on Twitter. “His love language is touch and she’s so cold.”
“Luca’s love language has got to be physical touch, and Gemma’s is everything but,” a second echoed.
Lo más leído en Love Island
Un tercero estuvo de acuerdo: “People are saying Gemma doesn’t like Luce but… she is an introvert with a different love language than him.”
“I think the issue is that Luca is very touchy. His love language is physical touch clearly,” a fourth concluded.
It comes as a body language expert claimed Gemma Owen could dump Luca for someone else, but he’d STILL take her back.
Darren Stanton has revealed the key signs that prove Gemma knows she “holds all the power” in their relationship.
Isla del amor 2022: Conoce a los isleños
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, chismes y exclusivas
- Satisfacer la Elenco de la isla del amor de 2022
- quien es concursante paige thorne?
- ¿Quién es isleño sordo? Tasha Ghouri?
- Conoce a la hija de Michael Owen Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera charlie radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton buscará ganar el premio
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah polaco?
- Conoce a los isleños Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- ¿Quién es el trozo tatuado? luca bish?
- Conoce al microbiólogo dami esperanza
- arrendajo más joven está en esto para ganarlo
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera danica taylor?
- Andrés Le Página buscará llevarse el premio
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O'Neill?
- Echa un vistazo a la nueva imagen Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, chismes y exclusivas
The pair had their first argument after Ekin-Su told Luca that Gemma said her head could be turned in the villa.
Then last night Gemma’s heart rate was raised the most by her ex-boyfriend Jacques – making Luca spiral into a meltdown.
Speaking to The Sun on behalf of Betfair Casino, Darren said: “Gemma knows that she has Luca wrapped around her little finger and she adopts quite dominant body language.
“You’ll notice she often places her hands on top of her head or behind her head when she is sitting or lying down – this is usually a dominant male gesture and signifies extreme confidence.
“It’s often contextual too, meaning Gemma won’t always position herself like this in certain situations, sin embargo, when around Luca she does because she knows she is totally and utterly in charge.
Leer más sobre El Sol
“By comparison, Luca adopts more introverted gestures and shows many signs of self-reassurance.
“Por ejemplo, we often see him hugging himself or touching himself, like running his hands through his hair, during his conversations with Gemma – such behaviour signifies the insecurities he feels around her.”