BAKE OFF fans enjoyed another episode of high drama that saw the contestants go head to head in Biscuit Week.
Who left The Great British Bake Off last night?
Last night (September 20, 2022) saw the second episode of season 13 of Bake Off get underway.
Next, they took on the Technical Challenge which involved producing a garibaldi biscuit.
For the Showstopper, the bakers had to put their creativity to the test by making a dramatic 3D mask made entirely from biscuits.
Speaking about her time on the show, she said: “I think I am definitely feeling proud as I am only 18 so this is not the end of my baking journey – this is where it starts!
“I have learned so much from being in the tent! This experience has been a complete learning journey that taught me so much from new baking skills and tips to actually challenging myself to bake in an unfamiliar baking environment.”
She added: “I can definitely say that this experience has been life-changing.
Most read in TV
“Because it has taught me to dream bigger and never underestimate baking because it can definitely take you places.”
Meanwhile, Maxy was awarded the second Star Baker of the series.
Who is still left on Bake Off?
Each week the judges reveal who will be leaving the famous tent for good.
The bakers who are still left in the competition:
- Carole, 59, a supermarket cashier from Dorset
- Dawn, 60, IT manager from Bedfordshire
- Maxy, 29, an architectural assistant from London
- Kevin, 33, a music teacher Kevin is from Lanarkshire
- Sandro, 30, a nanny from London
- Syabira, 32, a cardiovascular research associate from London
- James, 25, a nuclear scientist from Cumbria
- Janusz, 34, a personal assistant from East Sussex
- Abdul, 29, an electronics engineer from London
- Rebs, 23, a Masters student from County Antrim
Who has left Bake Off so far?
Every week one person sadly sees their Bake Off experience come to an end.
So far two bakers have left the famous big white tent:
- Week One: Will, 45, a former charity director from London
- Week Two: Maisam, 18, a sales assistant from Cornwall
Who has been Star Baker so far?
Each episode one lucky contestant gets the coveted title of Star Baker.
- Week One: Janusz
- Week Two: Maxy
When is Bake Off next on Channel 4?
The show will air for ten episodes in total, all on at 8pm on Tuesday nights.
You can catch up with past episodes of the show on All 4 now.