1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 o solo sobre, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp Reino Unido & Ireland Limited, and their associated, empresas afiliadas o subsidiarias, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, incluidos socios promocionales de terceros.
2. Competition closes at 11.59pm on October 29, 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter you must FOLLOW @FABULOUSMAG AND @riverisland ON INSTAGRAM, like @Fabulousmag’s River Island COMP POST and tag a friend before the Closing Date. Share to Instagram Stories for 1x additional entry.
5. Habrá 5 ganadores.
6. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
7. Winners will be notified by direct message within fourteen days of the Closing Date. Se harán todos los esfuerzos razonables para contactar al ganador durante el tiempo especificado.. Si un ganador no puede ser contactado o no está disponible, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
8. The prize is a a pair of River Island sequin heels (rrp £70) as pictured on the page. The prize is to be redeemed via the Prize Promoter. River Island products are subject to stock availability and substitutes may be given if stock is not available. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 3 months of the prize draw closing, after this period the prize becomes void. It is not to be used during sale periods.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
10. The promoter of this competition is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”).
11. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Cualquier modificación se publicará en el sitio web del Promotor. (the “Website”).
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, sin embargo, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Se puede solicitar a los ganadores que presenten una identificación válida antes de recibir su premio..
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No entrará ninguna correspondencia.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. El Promotor se reserva el derecho de cancelar en cualquier momento, modify or supersede the competition (incluyendo premios de alteración) si, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, Londres, SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
17. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (incluidas las redes sociales si corresponde) or on the Website form part of these rules.