BLACK Friday 2022 is upon us with customers being offered discounts on thousands of products.
Some choose to not introduce specific sales – usually because they have low prices throughout the year anyway.
Others have chosen not to in a bid to encourage sustainability.
Zum Beispiel, Ikea has announced that it will not be participating in this year’s Black Friday.
Stattdessen, it is bringing back its buy back and resell scheme during its Green Friday event.
We’ve rounded up all of the stores that will not be taking part in the annual mega sale.
The Swedish retailer is bringing back its Green Friday event this year and will not be offering any Black Friday specific deals.
Die meisten lesen in Geld
During Green Friday, the retailer will enhance its Buyback and Resell scheme, where customers can sell back furniture to Ikea.
From today, customers will be able to get an additional 50% off new items when returning used Ikea furniture to a store.
For the past two years B&M hasn’t taken part in Black Friday, but the retailer has offers on all year round.
At the moment it’s got sales on Christmas decorations, toys, electronics and home accessories.
Due to being a discount store all year round Home Bargains does not put on special sales.
It hasn’t participated in Black Friday or Cyber Monday in the past either.
The retailer is also offering a cheap Weihnachten range this year as well as lots of other items like kitchen appliances and furniture.
Primark does not hold major sales like Black Friday deals either, due to prices being low anyway and this year is no different.
Ein Sprecher sagte: “Primark offers the best value prices across all our ranges every day of the year.”
Pfundland does have a Black Friday section on its website but there are no deals listed.
It didn’t take part in last year’s Black Friday events either – presumably because its prices are already so low.
We have contacted the retailer to confirm and will update this story when we hear back.
TK Maxx is known for selling designer goods at discounted rates.
It hasn’t taken part in the annual Black Friday event for the past two years.
On its website it says: “Schwarzer Freitag? Ha! We’re up to 60% less 365 days a year…”
Next hasn’t confirmed whether it’s taking part in Black Friday this year but there are no promotions advertised on its website so far.
We have contacted the retailer to confirm and will update this article when we know more.
It didn’t join in with Black Friday in 2020 oder 2021 either but in previous years the fashion retailer has taken part with massive discounts online and in store.
Marks and Spencer also doesn’t have any Black Friday offers listed on its website and didn’t take part last year either.
We have reached out to the posh shop to ask and will update this story when we know more.
The retailer does have a up to 40% off sale on at the moment for those looking for a discount.
Top Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday is finally here (November 25) and to save you the trouble of scouring the web, here’s our picks of the best Black Friday deals now live:
- EXTRA 20% off Gymshark sale w/ code EXTRATWENTY – shop here
- Simba-Matratze, sparen Sie bis zu 60% – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £49 (40€ sparen) – Kaufen Sie hier
- Neu Apple AirPods Pro (New 2nd Gen), £229 (save £20) – Kaufen Sie hier
- Beauty Pie, 50% off w/ code BF50 (non-members too!) – shop here
- Amazon Music Unlimited, 3 months FREE – sign up here
- Virgin M350 Fibre Broadband, £27/month (speichern 51%) – Kaufen Sie hier
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 83, £9.75 (save £13.25) – Kaufen Sie hier
- MAC 5-Piece Full Size Star Gift Set, £39 (Sparen Sie £59) – Kaufen Sie hier
- Tower T17079 3L Air Fryer, £30 (save £20) – Kaufen Sie hier
- Benefit full glam set (worth £106), £32.30 w/ code SPREE – Kaufen Sie hier
- Emma Matratze, sparen Sie bis zu 60% – shop here
- Xbox-Serie S, £189.99 (save £60) – Kaufen Sie hier
- 30% off at All Saints – shop here
- (ANZEIGE) 30% off at Elizabeth Arden + FREE gift when you spend £75+ – shop here
To catch all the latest deals, head to our Black Friday live blog.
Der Rat ist befugt, einen Fall vor das Amtsgericht zu bringen, wenn er entscheidet, dass es sich um eine gesetzlich vorgeschriebene Belästigung handelt
If you are looking to pick up a Black Friday bargain a little early we’ve listed some of the best deals announced so far.
Stay tuned for our updates over the next week when the rest of the major sales start.