LOVE Island star Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu took a brutal swipe at new bombshell Charlie Radnedge after their flirty first date.
Anoche, the Turkish actress headed out to the Hideaway to meet Charlie, 28, for a hot tub date ahead of his entrance into the villa
After a dramatic couple of days – falling out with her former beau Jay Younger – the actress seemed pleased to get to know Charlie.
She and Charlie could be seen sipping on champagne as they sat side-by-side in the hot tub discussing their interest in each other.
sin embargo, despite getting along well – Ekin-Su made a brutal swipe against the property developer, suggesting she wasn’t interested.
READ MORE ON LOVE ISLAND
After the date, Ekin-Su told her fellow Love Island girls: “I’m not going to say too much about it but I was pleasantly surprised.
“Very surprised because I felt like I was relaxed with Charlie, there was no being fake, there was no putting on a front.
“I had a lot of giggles and laughs, and enjoyed it. It’s not about the looks now, I’m going to try something new.”
Fans couldn’t help but notice that it appeared Ekin-Su suggested that she didn’t find Charlie attractive due to her comments about “aspecto”.
Lo más leído en Love Island
Taking to Twitter, uno escribió: “Ekin-Su basically just called Charlie dead. How can she say she’s not going for looks any more omg.”
El amigo de la pareja, Napper, compartió en las redes sociales imágenes de Joshua y Okolie haciendo los movimientos a la ligera.: “Nah Ekin-Su saying she’s ‘not going for looks’ after her date with Charlie is a VIOLATION. That’s VERY muggy.”
“It’s not about the looks now? Did Ekin-Su just say that Charlie is clapped?” a third added alongside a laughing emoji.
As a fourth concluded: “Ekin-Su is basically saying Charlie ain’t good looking. She said it’s not about the looks.”
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
It comes after Love Island fans once again pleaded with show producers to step in to help Ekin-Su over claims of bullying.
Ekin-Su was also embroiled in wider drama on Monday when the Islanders clashed in a war of words after the girls accused of her “jugando juegos” en la villa.
“That whole episode was Ekin-Su being sl*t shamed, it was vile,” wrote one fan on Reddit.
Otro agregado: “They’re hiding behind this guise of not liking her breakup with Davide and using it as a shield to sl*t shame her, people saying it’s karma, etc.”
And on Twitter one fan wrote: “Something needs to be done about the way they’re literally bullying Ekin-Su in the villa.”
Leer más sobre El Sol
Things turned sour when Jay told the influencer that he felt Amber, 24, Gemma Owen and Paige Thorne didn’t like her.