LOVE Island will live up to its name tonight as Gemma Owen and Luca Bish look set to become to the first couple to reach a major milestone.
The couple have been partnered together for weeks now and are stronger than ever, with even Casa Amor not tempting either of them to stray from one another.
As they arrived at the date location, the conversation soon turned to the future, with Luca making a joke about him proposing to Gemma.
“I feel like I’m going to propose,” he said as he noted the beautiful decorations that have been laid out for their day together.
“I love listening to your conversations with the lads because I’m sat there literally wetting myself,” she said.
READ MORE ON LOVE ISLAND
“But when it comes to us two you are like soft. You’re quite soft. It’s nice. Just something a bit about you.”
It was then the fishmonger’s turn to share what he loves about Gemma, as he admitted that meeting someone like her is “rare”.
During tonight’s episode, Gemma and Luca will share a private moment on the terrace where they reflect on their date and their time in the villa together.
“Today has been the best day in the villa,” says Luca, adding: “I wouldn’t want it with anyone else.”
And as the duo continue to talk, it seems like the conversation could be turning to those three important words…
Some fans, however, aren’t so convinced by their connection, with some claiming that Gemma is putting on a front.
Most read in Love Island
Taking to Twitter, one person penned: “Oh, Luca. Gemma really isn’t that into you. Her body language gives that away.”
Echoing their comments, someone else said: “I don’t know how Luca can’t tell that Gemma doesn’t like him as much as he likes her.”
While a third remarked: “Luca’s head over heels for Gemma, but does she feel the same? I’m not so sure.”
LOVE ISLAND NEWS
Everything you need to know about Love Island
- When is Love Island on tonight?
- How long is Love Island on for?
- Who is the Love Island host for 2022?
- How to vote on Love Island
- What time do Love Islanders wake up in the morning?
- Why do Love Islanders wear sunglasses after waking up?
- How to apply for Love Island 2022
- Can Love Island stars get drunk in the villa?
- All about what the Love Islanders eat in the villa
- Where the past Love Island winners are now
- Who has made the most money since Love Island? Rich list revealed
- Love Island language explained
- All you need to know about Casa Amor