MEGHAN Markle’s outfit during the Queen’s memorial no Castelo de Windsor has sparked a wild fan theory over a “escondido” característica.
But in the days since, eagle-eyed royal fans have scrutinised over an odd shape that could be seen underneath Meghan’s dress.
- A rainha arrived home at Buckingham Palace last night as she left Scotland for the last time
- Thousands of mourners lined the streets to see Her Majesty arrive back in London
- Meghan and Harry joined William & Kate for an intimate gathering to welcome The Queen’s coffin at Buckingham Palace
- Guns will fire every minute in a mile long procession from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall on Wednesday
- And Prince William and Harry will walk behind Queen’s coffin together in the procession
- Prince Harry and Andrew were BANNED from wearing military uniforms for The Queen’s coffin procession
- A guest list of 500 world leaders and VIPs invited to The Queen’s funeral was revealed
- Royal fanatics were the first in line to see The Queen lying in state
- Police ordered dedicated mourners to pack up their tents on The Mall ahead of The Queen’s funeral
The obsession with the faint lines of a square-shaped object which appears close to her hip have led to some claiming she was wearing a recording device.
Uma pessoa tuitou: “The waist outline sure looks like a mic pack.”
Outro disse: “Is Meghan Markle wearing a mic to use the Queen’s death for her Netflix reality show?”
Someone else wrote: “Is Meghan Markle wearing a mic to use the Queen’s death for her Netflix reality show?”
But a source close to A Duquesa de Sussex has shut down the allegations.
A source close to Meghan told Page Six: “This is insane and actually damaging to her. Claro, she was not wearing a mic.”
Mais lido no The Sun
Mary Bedford, de Love Island, está abalada, cortado e machucado’ após terrível acidente de carro
In the online discussions some people leapt to her defence, adamant the lines were nothing more than the way the dress sat or how it folded when she turned.
Others speculated the device could be a belt fitted on the inside of the dress while others believed it was a medical device.
Uma pessoa disse: “I wear a Continuous Glucose Monitor and my sensor is the same rectangle shape.”
“You people are pathetic,” one person said to those who claimed she was wearing a microphone.
During her appearance at Windsor Castle, Meghan was praised for sweet gestures made to the mourners waiting outside.
Nursery worker Lyndsey Phillips was among the hundreds of people hoping to catch a glimpse of the royals but instead, came away with a heart-warming exchange with Meghan.
She was standing with a colourful wreath made with the handprints of kids from her nursery.
When Lyndsey passed over the handmade gift, Meghan said: “Oh beautiful! Should I put that at the gate for you?”
Meghan was seen nodding her head as Lyndsey told her to do so, to which the Duchess of Sussex said: “Claro”.
Once she was holding the wreath, she took a closer look and asked: “Who are the handprints from?”
Lyndsey told her the children at her nursery made it, to which Meghan said: “That’s beautiful, thank you. I’ll make sure it gets placed today.”
She was also heard making a touching comment to a Royal aide about keeping a promise.
Footage shows the aide offering to take some of the flowers which the duchess had been given by mourners.
Eu obviamente pensei sobre isso, mas eu tinha um trabalho a fazer.”
She apparently told him that she would keep a hold of them as she had promised that she would place them at the gate on behalf of the well-wishers.
It’s thought that she said: “I told them I’d place them over there so it’s OK. Obrigada. I appreciate it though.”