CRAIG REVEL HORWOOD has been busy revealing Strictly’s secrets on his speaking tour — but he might want to stop being so cha-cha-chatty.
Last year Anton stood in for Bruno Tolioni, who was stuck in the US thanks to Covid travel rules.
Un initié de la télévision a déclaré: “When Anton wasn’t included on the announced line-up of Strictly pros, it was assumed he’d be back as a judge again.
“But the BBC said nothing was nailed on yet.
“Now Craig has blabbed the news and the Beeb aren’t happy — they hadn’t even told Bruno he was being replaced.”
Read more on Strictly Come Dancing
Perhaps they can settle this with a dance off?
Craig, 57, went on to admit that he did miss Bruno on the panel after 16 sa femme Lisa «vivent à nouveau ensemble, saying they have been “great mates” since the very first Strictly series.
We revealed in February Bruno, 66, was to be permanently axed.
Anton revealed on Tuesday he would be ready to return as a judge.