Premier Inn has cheap family rooms from £42 a night this summer, which works out at £10.50 for a family of four.
Destinations included in the offer are near attractions, museums, and theme parks, perfect for a family staycation during the school holidays.
All the rooms at Premier Inn feature a TV, free wifi, tea and coffee makers and a desk.
The family room will have either sofa beds or pull-out beds for the kids depending on the hotel.
Premier Inn have hotels across the country, so if you don’t have a specific destination in mind, here are some of the best locations included in the deal:
- Hotels near attractions and museums such as the Natural History Museum, National Railway Museum, and Wollaton Hall, Nottingham
- Hotels near family-friendly attractions such as Harry Potter Studios, Peppa Pig World, Eureka! Halifax, and Chester Zoo
- Hotels near theme parks such as Legoland, Warwick Castle and Thorpe Park
Family rooms in Watford North, near the Harry Potter Studios, cost from £96.50 per room, per night.
Here are some of the best deals on family rooms near popular UK attractions:
- Alton Towers – Uttoxeter from £77 per room, per night
- Dayton Manor Resort – Tamworth from £88 per room, per night
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach – from £60 per room, per night
- Chessington World of Adventure – Chessington from £66 per room, per night
- Gulliver’s World – Warrington from £42 per room, per night
- Gulliver’s Land Theme Park – Milton Keynes from £68 per room, per night
- Dreamland Margate – Margate from £61 per room, per night
- Bewilderwood Norfolk from £73 per room, per night
- Cadbury World – Birmingham from £47 per room, per night
Most read in City breaks
In addition, up to two under-16s eat breakfast for free when one adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast.
The unlimited breakfast is available for just £9.50, and it offers two types of breakfast, the all-you-can-eat cooked breakfast and the continental breakfast.
The all-you-can-eat includes favourites like bacon, hash browns, sausages and eggs while the continental breakfast is a lighter option, with fruit, cereal and fresh pastries.
Prices were correct at time of publication.
For a holiday this summer, we’ve rounded up Haven’s best indoor and outdoor swimming pools from £4pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
We’ve also found the best UK holiday parks with waterslides, breaks from £4pp a night.
We’ve also rounded up the top 10 all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Turkey, Greece and Egypt on TripAdvisor.