LOVE Island’s Jack Keating was “in the doghouse” with his famous dad Ronan after he claimed the singer was “retired”.
He said his Boyzone star dad, 45, tuned in to watch his stint, adding to the Daily Star: “He was enjoying it and loving it and was proud of me, beside the fact I said he was retired halfway through the show.
“He was pretty delighted with everything else that I said.
“لكن لا, he was not happy one bit that I said that. He said he almost fell out of his chair when he first heard that.
“I was definitely in the dog house for a little bit when I first got back.”
The TV star lives with his dad, step-mum Storm, his baby brother Cooper and sisters Missy and Coco.
أضاف: “I’m very family orientated. It would be something I’d definitely look for in a girl. I’ve got a big crazy family back home.”
الأكثر قراءة في Love Island
“I nearly fell off me chair! ماذا او ما?!”
Ronan added: “I’m doing the one show next week, I’m in York tonight!
“No I’m definitely not retired!”
جزيرة الحب 2022: Meet the islanders in the final
قراءة كل آخر أخبار جزيرة الحب, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast من 2022
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter جيما
- الذي هو Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- الذي هو Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
سيضرب صاروخ صيني خارج عن السيطرة الأرض يوم السبت جزيرة الحب الإخبارية, gossip and exclusives