MAN CITY are one game away from a second successive Champions League final, but must first get past Real Madrid TONIGHT.
The two sides played out a brilliant semi-final first leg last week, which finished 4-3 to Pep Guardiola’s men.
The Spanish side beat City in the semis back in 2016, but Guardiola wasn’t in charge of the Manchester side back then.
The former Barca man is pining to win the European Cup with City, who lost last year’s final 1-0 to Chelsea.
Should City overcome Real Madrid, they face Liverpool, who won their semi-final with Villarreal 5-2 on aggregate.
What time does Real Madrid vs Man City kick-off?
- Real Madrid’s big clash with Man City will get going from 8pm UK time on Wednesday, May 4.
- The game will take place at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid.
- The first leg finished 4-3 to Man City.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Real Madrid vs Man City will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Real Madrid may not have David Alaba available for the clash as he came off in the first leg at half-time.
Both Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard are also unlikely to take part in the clash, with both missing Real’s win over Espanyol at the weekend.
Joao Cancelo will come back into the fold for City, having served a suspension for the first leg.
Riyad Mahrez should also rejoin the first XI after sitting on the bench against Leeds, with Gabriel Jesus set to join him.
Most read in Football
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
- Real Madrid – 9/4
- Draw – 29/10
- Man City – 11/10
- Real Madrid to qualify – 10/3
- Man City to qualify – 1/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.