TESCO is introducing a Better Baskets scheme which will see hundred of healthier products on offer for Clubcard members.
As wages are clobbered by the cost of living crisis, the grocer wants to help hard-up families make better lifestyle choices for less.
Questo mese, Clubcard members will see up to a third off of nutritious products like Tesco Meat and Veg burgers, kebabs, mince, sausages , meatballs and more.
The meat products are made with 30% vegetables but cook the same as meat – and that’s not all.
The Better Baskets range also includes zero-alcohol items, breakfast foods, vegan products and household staples for those with a Clubcard.
Members can save a considerable amount of cash thanks to the new scheme, while also grabbing items they may usually avoid.
read more on supermarkets
Items included in the Clubcard offers
Tesco has included a wide range of new products to give shoppers a selection of meals to choose from.
Some of the items are as follows:
- Tesco Meat and Veg beef burgers 227g – Adesso: £1 Was: £1,50
- Tesco Meat and Veg pork hot pot sausages 400g – Adesso: £1.50 Was: £2.00
- Tesco Meat and Veg chicken meatballs 336g – Adesso: £3 Was: £3.75
- Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious muesli 650g – Adesso: £2 Was: £3.20
- Quaker Oat So Simple original porridge 10x27g – Adesso: £4 for two Was: £5.50
- Quaker Oat So Simple strawberry, raspberry & cranberry porridge 10×33.9G – Adesso: £4 for two Was: £5.50
- Fibre One 90 calorie cookies & cream drizzle squares 5x24g – Adesso: £1.50 Was: £2.50
- Gordon’s Alcohol Free tonic with lime 4x250ml – Adesso: £4 Was: £5
I più letti in Money
But the offers won’t be around forever, as deals on all items except the meat products come to an end this month, Maggio 29.
And deals on the meat items end next month on June 14, 2022.
a find your nearest store, you can pop your postcode into the online branch locator.
The Better Baskets range features items with re-usable, ridotto, or recycled packaging in attempts to be more sustainable.
Alessandra Bellini, chief customer officer at Tesco, disse: “We understand that customers want to make better choices but not have to pay more.
“Our Better Baskets campaign means there is no compromise. Proprio adesso, every little helps.”
Chubais ha contribuito alle riforme economiche seguite al crollo dell'Unione Sovietica, ma è rimasto nel governo di Putin e ha mantenuto stretti legami con i funzionari occidentali
Paghiamo per le tue storie!
Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team?
Scrivici a firstname.lastname@example.org