IF you fancy some tropical sunshine, these discounted long-hauls breaks might spark your interest.
The deals we’ve found cost from £799pp and include many free perks, such as transport, massages and room upgrades.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The discounted long-haul getaways include Thailand, the Maldives, Dominican Republic and Mauritius.
Holidaymakers can secure their booking with a deposit of £150pp.
One of the biggest bargains includes seven nights in Thailand from £799 per person.
The resort is located on a secret stretch of Thailand’s Andaman Coast in Khao Lak and boasts three pools, two restaurants and one bar.
Guests will also have access to free wifi and many activities and facilities. A fitness centre and Thai boxing classes are available to all guests, and access to the spa.
The deal includes a free upgrade to a deluxe room with a private terrace, a free massage per person and free return private transfers.
read more travel deals
Holidaymakers will also receive a 20 per cent discount on food and drinks.
- Seven nights half-board from £799pp in June (saving 54%) – book by April 29
Most read in Beach
Here are the best deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights at all-inclusive Bay Gardens Inn, St Lucia from £899pp in September (saving 53%) – book by May 15
Includes free room upgrade, access to the water park, free late checkout and resort transfers.
- 7 nights at all-inclusive Eriyadu Island Resort, The Maldives from £1,299pp in May (saving 50%) – book by May 15
Includes free upgrade to a beachfront villa, 30 minutes massage, 25 per cent spa discount and free speedboat transfers.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Excellence El Carmen, Dominican Republic from £1,199pp (saving 39%) – book by May 15
Includes free room upgrade and resort transfers.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Soco House, St Lucia from £999pp in September (saving 54%) – book by April 30
Includes free upgrade to a pool walkout room, 50 per cent spa discount and free resort transfers.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort, Mauritius from £1,299pp in September (saving 52%) – book by May 2
Includes free upgrade to ocean view room with private balcony, 30 minutes massage, £50 spa credit per person and free return transfers.
We have found all-inclusive Mediterranean cruises from £95pp a night this summer.