THOMAS Cook has launched a flash sale with £50 off Spanish holidays – as well as discounts up to 40 per cent on hotels.
The limited-time offers include holidays to top destinations for the summer such as Spain, Turkye, Greece and Portugal.
Hierdie artikel bevat geaffilieerde skakels en as u op 'n skakel klik en 'n produk koop, kan ons inkomste verdien.
To get £50 off holidays – which includes mainland Spain as well as the islands – the tour operator is offering the discount on bookings over £1,000 with the code SPAIN50.
The deal ends on January 31, egter, so you will have to book by the end of the month.
And families can also get 40 per cent off hotel prices when purchasing any flight plus hotel holiday package.
The hotel discounts are included in their holiday package which start for as little as £199pp.
You can secure your next holiday with a low deposit of £39pp and free amendments offer, meaning you won’t be charged if you have to make changes to your booking due to Covid-19.
If your holiday gets cancelled, you’ll be offered a new holiday package, or you’ll be able to get all your money back within 14 days of cancellation.
Most read in NEWS TRAVEL
We’ve rounded just some of the package deals included in the 40 per cent off hotels offer:
- Aska Lara Beach & Spa Hotel, Turkey in May – 7-nights all-inclusive from £373pp
- Corfu Holiday Palace in May – 7-nights half-board from £299pp
- Mitsis Grand Hotel, Rhodes in May – 7-nights all-inclusive from £399pp
- Clube Praia da Oura, Algave in May – 7-nights from £199pp
And here are some of the best deals we’ve found in Spain:
- Laguna Park II apartments, Tenerife in May – 7-nights from £199pp
- Samos Hotel, Magaluf, Majorca in May – 7-nights from £199pp
- Sol Tenerife Hotel in May – 7-nights from £242pp
- Sol Pelicanos/Ocas Hotel, Benidorm in May – 7-nights from £348pp
- Globales Costa Tropical, Fuerteventura in May – 7-nights from £194pp
- Blue Sea Lanzarote Palm apartments in May – 7-nights from £228pp
Brits are now able to visit many destinations with few restrictions, such as Spain and Greece, which require visitors to be fully vaccinated.
Always make sure to check the entry requirements for your desired destination to be fully prepared before departure and avoid disruptions or disappointment.
The UK has also relaxed its own travel restrictions now, requiring only a lateral flow test on day two for all arrivals.
Hierdie artikel en produkte is onafhanklik deur Sun -joernaliste gekies. It contains links that are ads, en as u op 'n skakel klik en 'n produk koop, verdien ons inkomste.