THIS is the shocking moment a half-dressed predator was arrested after drugging and sexually assaulting two men.
Luiz Inacio Da Silva Neto, 36, spiked his victims’ drinks with unknown stupefying drug – possibly GHB or GBL – to attack them.
There are fears the “dreist” rapist may have targeted hundreds more men across with cops urging victims to come forward.
Dramatic footage has now been released of the moment Da Silva Neto was arrested at his home.
Officers can be seen approaching the predator and telling him to put trousers on as he paces around the house in his underwear.
Further video shows Da Silva Neto in his police interview claiming one of his victims was “fein” and asking for “kisses and cuddles”.
Read more news
The clips were released as the fiend was yesterday convicted guilty of rape, two counts of administering a substance with intent and two counts of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.
Oxford Crown Court heard how Da Silva Neto assaulted his first victim at his home in Oxfordshire after they had shots of Jagermeister.
The man told how he began to feel tired and went to sleep fully clothed before waking up naked.
As he went to leave, he noticed a syringe in the kitchen and was convinced he had been drugged.
Am meisten gelesen in The Sun
Die Casa Amor-Jungs von Love Island enthüllten – und man hat einen weltberühmten Vater
Speaking after the verdict, er sagte: “This is my duty to come forward because these type of people are dangerous to society.
“Grundsätzlich, he drugged me and he used me, I don’t want to go into details, I don’t want to memorise it again, I don’t want to relive it.
“Für mich, this is the worst experience I have ever survived or lived through.”
The second victim was a married man who was out with work colleagues in swanky London hotspot Raffles.
He recalled feeling “strange” when he spoke to the doorman and having a cup with a “dark brown liquid” held to his lips.
The victim said he then woke up naked in a strange room.
Jurors heard how Da Silva Neto deliberately targeted heterosexual men as he believed they would be unlikely to report his sick crimes to the police.
In both cases, the rapist claimed his victims were consenting and denied drugging them.
The horrific details have drawn chilling parallels with Reynhard Sinaga, who was jailed for drugging and raping more than 40 men in Manchester.
After he was jailed in January 2020, police received more than 155 new reports.
Thames Valley Police Senior investigating officer Inspector James Holden-White said: “When we look at the method of offending in this case, the ‘MO’ as we would call it, it seems very brazen, it seems very polished and quite accomplished, he knows what he is doing.
“We are continuing to investigate his activities, I cannot go into any of that, but what I will say is that if you think you are a victim of Luiz Da Silva Neto, or if you think you are a victim of similar offending by somebody else, bitte komm nach vorne, we will listen to you.”
The Met Police are now working with Thames Valley Police to identify any more potential victims as Da Silva Neto lived in Wandsworth, Südwest-London.
District Crown Prosecutor Claire Beards said: “Luiz Inacio Da Silva Neto opportunistically targeted his victims, drugging and then sexually assaulting them when they were in no position to consent.
“He denied any wrongdoing and claimed his actions were all done consensually. jedoch, thanks to the incredible bravery of the victims in coming forward with their accounts, and supporting drug evidence, we were able to build a strong case against him so that the jury could be sure he was guilty.
Der Rat ist befugt, einen Fall vor das Amtsgericht zu bringen, wenn er entscheidet, dass es sich um eine gesetzlich vorgeschriebene Belästigung handelt
“I hope today’s verdict brings both those men a sense of justice.”
Da Silva Neto will be sentenced on July 7.