CAMPMATES in this year’s I’m A Celebrity went easy on former Health Secretary Matt Hancock, according to a former runner up of the series.
According to former campmate Jennie Bond, the stars in camp have been purposely avoiding conflict with the Suffolk MP.
When Matt, 44, arrived on the show, his presence set shockwaves through the camp, evoking a host of different reactions from the celebs including the likes of journalist, Charlene White who gave the MP a grilling.
Hablando exclusivamente con The Sun, the commentator thinks the stars have been purposely avoiding conflict withion camp.
Ella explicó: “When you’re in there, it’s like this tight community where you’ve got to live cheek by jowl, 24/7.
“You don’t really want to be at loggerheads with someone, you don’t want unpleasantness in the camp.”
Even as recently as last night’s episode, fans were shocked by a suposed ‘bromance’ between Mike Tindall and the politician as they tried to win meals in the Fallen Stars trial.
And speaking to The Sun, the former campmate believes the stars tried to get to know the human behind Matt, rather than think iof a politician persona.
Ella añadió: And I think they’ve all made this effort to separate Matt Hancock the man in the jungle from Matt Hancock, the politician.”
Más leído en Soy una celebridad
“I think that they have avoided that conflict. It does leave a bit of an atmosphere”
But Jennie does think that due to the unique challenges the jungle provides, especially when it comes to hunger, the camp have had to rely on Matt, especially as he recieved the most votes for many of the trials.
Hablando con el sol, Jennie exclusively revealed: “That is the person you’re going to rely on for your food, maybe if they’re during the trial that you’ve got to thank for the food,
“You’ve got to sit, and cook with ,and eat with, and sleep with, and be with.”
El primero Royal reporter adicional: “So I can quite understand that they haven’t wanted to get too into conflict with Matt Hancock.”
Althugh Jennie did note that 80’s music icon Boy George eas the exception, as he told Matt exactly what he thought of the MP.
The television personality spilled: “Boy George was the one who did stand up and say to his face, what he felt and I liked Boy George for that”
ella le dijo al sol: “Sabes, he should be probably asking his wife and his children and his constituents for forgiveness, not people in the jungle and the public at large.”
Soy una celebridad 2022 – here’s everything you need to know
- Dónde está Soy una celebridad 2022 filmado?
- Cómo vote on I’m A Celebrity
- Where are Ant and Dec staying?
- I’m A Celebrity full line up – meet all the contestants
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Boy George?
- All about Sue Cleaver
- I’m A Celebrity contestant Owen Warner explicado
- Everything to know about England footballer Jill Scott
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Chris Moyles?
- Royal family member Mike Tindall explicado
- All about former Strictly bad boy Seann Walsh
- First ever Love Island star Olivia Attwood enters the jungle
- All about Charlene White
- Who is Googlebox star Babatunde Aleshe?
- Un lugar en el sol escarlata douglas joins the cast