Entrando in Promozione, accetti di essere vincolato da questi termini e condizioni (questi Termini e Condizioni). Anche la compilazione e l'invio di un modulo di iscrizione o di un'e-mail sarà considerata accettazione di questi Termini e Condizioni. Materiali promozionali relativi alla Promozione, comprese tutte le informazioni su come accedere alla Promozione pubblicate nelle pubblicazioni del Promotore (definito di seguito) (compresi i social media se applicabile) o sui siti web del Promotore, fanno anche parte di questi Termini e Condizioni. In caso di conflitto tra i termini a cui si fa riferimento in tali materiali promozionali e questi Termini e condizioni, questi Termini e Condizioni hanno la precedenza.
Il promotore di questa promozione è News Group Newspapers Ltd (editori di The Sun e The Sun di domenica) di 1 Via del ponte di Londra, Londra, SE1 9GF (il Promotore).
Partecipazione alla Promozione
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) solo.
2. Le seguenti persone non possono partecipare alla Promozione: dipendenti e agenti del Promotore, News Corp Regno Unito & Ireland Limited o altre società del gruppo; dipendenti e agenti di qualsiasi organizzazione direttamente connessa con il funzionamento o l'adempimento della Promozione (compresi i partner promozionali di terze parti) e i rispettivi associati, società affiliate o controllate; the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in b and c; and individuals under 18 anni di età.
3. La promozione inizia alle 00:01 sono (ora del Regno Unito) di giovedì, ottobre 6, 2022 e chiude alle 23:59 pm (ora del Regno Unito) di mercoledì, ottobre 19 2022 (the Promotion Period). Eventuali iscrizioni ricevute al di fuori del Periodo di promozione saranno annullate.
4. I partecipanti possono effettuare un massimo di un'iscrizione per persona durante il Periodo della Promozione.
5. To enter you must sign in to The Sun app and select ‘Enter Now’ on the Offers page during the Promotion Period only. In alternativa, participants can enter via the entry form available online at thesun.co.uk.
6. Le iscrizioni pervenute che non siano presentate tramite il metodo di iscrizione ufficiale non saranno accettate. Uso della sceneggiatura, macro o qualsiasi sistema automatizzato per accedere alla Promozione e le iscrizioni sono vietate (o che sembrano essere stati realizzati) l'utilizzo di un tale sistema può essere considerato nullo. Qualsiasi illeggibile, le iscrizioni incomplete o fraudolente saranno rifiutate. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Vincitori e premi
7. Ci sarà 2 (Due) winners only.
8. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be the first valid entry selected at random by the Promoter. Non ci saranno premi per gli altri partecipanti.
9. Each winner will receive: 2 NFL general admission tickets to the Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, ottobre 30. I premi sono quelli indicati e non sono scambiabili e non trasferibili. Prizes are not for resale. Non c'è denaro o altra alternativa al premio in tutto o in parte.
10. The winners are responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, Compreso (ove applicabile) trasporto, alloggio, costi dei pasti, spendendo denaro, assicurazione e tutte le altre spese accessorie. I vincitori sono anche personalmente responsabili di eventuali spese personali o accessorie e di qualsiasi IVA, passività fiscali nazionali e/o locali sostenute per la richiesta o l'utilizzo del premio. Partecipando alla Promozione, i partecipanti convengono che il premio viene assegnato su un “come è” base, e che né il Promotore né alcuna delle sue società controllate o affiliate, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
11. Nel caso in cui, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
12. The winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
14. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted (subject to availability).
15. The Promoter proposes to make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 Via del ponte di Londra, Londra, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email firstname.lastname@example.org/ Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. Come tale, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
18. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
22. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, perduto, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, danneggiato, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) Se, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (un) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(S) through a further draw or to divide the prize(S) or the value of the prize(S) between the winners of the Promotion.
24. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, imbrogliare, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuso, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. inoltre, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.