通过进入促销, 您同意受这些条款和条件的约束 (这些 条款和条件). 填写并提交报名表或电子邮件也将被视为接受这些条款和条件. 与促销有关的宣传材料, 包括有关如何参加促销活动的所有信息，这些信息发布在发起人的出版物中 (定义如下) (包括社交媒体（如果适用）) 或在促销员的网站上, 也构成这些条款和条件的一部分. 如果此类宣传材料中提及的任何条款与这些条款和条件之间存在任何冲突, 这些条款和条件优先.
本次促销活动的发起人是News Group Newspapers Ltd (《太阳报》和《星期日太阳报》的出版商) 的 1 伦敦桥街, 伦敦, SE1 9GF (这 发起人).
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) 只要.
2. 以下个人没有资格参加促销活动: 发起人的雇员和代理人, 英国新闻集团 & 爱尔兰有限公司或其他集团公司; 与促销活动的运营或履行直接相关的任何组织的员工和代理人 (包括第三方促销合作伙伴) 以及它们各自的关联, 附属或附属公司; the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in b and c; and individuals under 18 岁.
3. 促销活动开始于 00:01 是 (英国时间) 星期四, 十月 6, 2022 并在 23:59 下午 (英国时间) 在星期三, 十月 19 2022 (the Promotion Period). 在促销期外收到的任何参赛作品均无效.
5. To enter you must sign in to The Sun app and select ‘Enter Now’ on the Offers page during the Promotion Period only. 或者, participants can enter via the entry form available online at thesun.co.uk.
6. 未通过官方报名方式提交的参赛作品将不被接受. 脚本的使用, 禁止使用宏或任何自动系统进入促销活动，并进行条目 (或似乎已经制作的) 使用任何此类系统可能被视为无效. 任何难以辨认的, 不完整或欺诈性的参赛作品将被拒绝. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
7. 将有 2 (二) winners only.
8. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be the first valid entry selected at random by the Promoter. 其他参赛者将不设奖品.
9. Each winner will receive: 2 NFL general admission tickets to the Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, 十月 30. 奖品如所述，不可交换和转让. Prizes are not for resale. 全部或部分奖品没有现金或其他替代品.
10. The winners are responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, 包括 (在适用的情况下) 运输, 住宿, 餐费, 花钱, 保险和所有其他杂费. 获奖者还需自行承担任何个人或附带费用以及任何增值税, 领取或使用奖品时产生的国家和/或地方税务责任. 通过参与促销活动, 参与者同意该奖项颁发于 “原样” 基础, 并且发起人或其任何子公司或关联公司均未, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
11. 在这种情况下, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, 发起人保留授予类似性质和同等价值的奖品的权利, 或自行决定, 奖品的现金价值. 发起人还保留授予类似性质和同等价值的奖品的权利, 或自行决定, 奖品的现金价值（如果在其合理酌情权下是适当的）.
12. The winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. 如果无法联系到获胜者或无法联系到获胜者, 主办方保留从促销期间收到的有效/正确参赛作品中重新抽奖的权利. 获奖者可能需要在领取奖品前提交有效身份证明.
13. 获奖者将被要求确认接受适用的奖品 7 收到通知的天数. 如果获奖者未在指定日期之前领取奖品，或者获奖者拒绝或无法提供合格的邮寄地址以接收奖品, 主办方保留将奖品授予其他参与者的权利.
14. 奖品将在合理时间内交付，且不迟于 28 获奖后几天 (subject to availability).
15. 发起人建议提供获奖者名单, 受到相关个人的任何反对. 对于列表的副本, 请在不迟于寄出一个盖有回邮地址的信封 28 促销期结束后几天到英国新闻, 促销部, 1 伦敦桥街, 伦敦, SE1 9GF 说明您想要哪个促销活动 获奖者详细信息. 如果获胜者反对提供此信息, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email firstname.lastname@example.org/ Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
17. 发起人必须发布或提供表明已获得有效奖励的信息. 因此, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
18. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. 如果参与者在参与促销活动时未提供任何要求的强制性信息, 他们的参赛作品将无效.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
22. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, 丢失, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, 不完整, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) 如果, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (一种) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
24. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, 作弊, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, 虐待, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. 此外, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.