CHRISTMAS is just around the corner, and if you’ve not found the present the man in your life, then don’t panic – we’re here to help.
Whatever he’s into, be that sports, musique, or food we’ve compiled our top picks of the very best Christmas gifts for him in 2021, that he’ll love forever.
We’ve put together our top picks across all budgets, with plenty of choices including personalised, unusual and romantic gifts – you can be sure to find the perfect present.
Want to save even more? It’s worth checking out cashback sites such as TopCashback and/or Quidco which will help you earn money back on everything you buy and are often running great promotions to help you save on the best christmas gifts for men this winter.
Bien sûr, don’t forget to check out the Vendredi noir sales, as the huge shopping event every November is a great time to snap up a huge deal.
So without further delay, here’s are the best Christmas gifts to buy for him 2021.
Personalised gifts for him
Sometimes only something individual and personalised will do.
If you’re looking for a gift that is personalised, just for him then you can’t go wrong with these.
1. Personalised Leather Effect Embossed Notebook
This personalised embossed leather notebook is perfect for the return to the office.
With five colours to choose from it can be personalised with your initals.
- Personalised Leather Effect Embossed Notebook, £19.95, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
2. Best Of British Beer Pub Gift Box
Make staying in more fun then going out, with this Pub At Home box.
Featuring six craft beers, a pub quiz and the option to personalise with your own name, it’s the perfect gift.
- Best Of British Beer Pub Gift Box, £27.50, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
3. Men’s Personalised Engraved Leather Bracelet
This personalised woven black leather bracelet, can be engraved on the polished clasp, and is the perfect personalised gift for a special someone.
Made with real leather, the stainless steel clasp can be engraved.
- Men’s Personalised Engraved Leather Bracelet, £36, Not on the High Street – Achetez ici
4. Personalised Vintage Nuhide Holdall
Looking for a luxury gift that’s all his own.
This gorgeous Vintage Nuhide Holdall can be personalised with his initials.
Designed to fit everything he needs for a weekend away, he’s sure to love it.
- Personalised Vintage Nuhide Holdall, £58, Not On the High Street – Achetez ici
5. Monopoly By You
It wouldn’t be Christmas without a board game? And this personalised Monopoly Set is the perfect gift.
Personalise with his surname and he’ll love it forever.
- Monopoly By You, £35, Selfridges – Achetez ici
6. Personalised Toblerone
Toblerone is one of our favourite Christmas Chocolate and you can’t beat a personalised bar.
It’s £12 from Menkind for your very own Giant bar.
- Personalised Toblerone, £12, Menkind – Achetez ici
Unusual Gifts for him
Looking for something a little different? These unusual gifts will help you find a present he won’t expect.
1. Fizzics Draftpour Beer Dispenser
Upgrade your night i with this draft pir that takes it straight from your can or bottle.
It uses patented Micro-Foam technology to enhance flavour, aroma and mouth feel for the pub experience at home.
- Fizzics Draftpour Beer Dispenser, £149, Menkind – Achetez ici
2. Hunter Leather Flask
Feeling fancy? This luxury 6oz Leather Flask is perfect if the man in your life loves the great outdoors.
Crafted from durable stainless steel, and hand bound in full-grain leather, it even comes with two stainless steel cups.
- Hunter Leather Flask, £59, Aspinal – Achetez ici
3. Drive An Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage
This is a must for a car fan, with the chance the experience “the epitome of luxury British motors with this double blast in an Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage.”
With a choice of locations, and a professional instructor, it’ll be a day he won’t forget.
- Drive An Aston Martin Replica DB5 and V8 Vantage, £79, Virgin Experience Days – Achetez ici
4. Masterclass Subscription
Looking for something different? A Masterclass Subscription is a way for him to learn from the best.
For £14 a month, or annual membership of £168.
There’s a rage of classes covering design, style, la nourriture, musique, l'écriture, the arts & divertissement, science as well as mindfulness and meditation and even practical skills like dog training.
And with classes led by Gordon Ramsey, Marc Jacobs, Steve Martin and more – it’s a great gift for those wanting to learn or try something new.
- Masterclass, from £14 a month – Cliquez ici
5. Roberts Radio
It might be all about streaming nowadays, but don’t forget the classic radio.
This Roberts Revival DAB Radio is a must have for home, and will look pretty classy at the same time.
Available in a range of colours, it’s about to seriously improve his work from home set up.
- Roberts Revival Uno, £169.99, John lewis – Achetez ici
Gift Sets for him
Sometimes you can’t go wrong a gift set, and these are just the thing to suit a a variety of tastes.
These gift sets are sure to put a smile on his face.
1. Wallet And Cardholder Giftset
This gorgeous Ted Baker Wallet and Cardholder Giftset is £69, and is perfect if his current wallet is looking a little shabby.
Made from Bovine Leather, it’s a smart upgrade that he’s sure to treasure for years.
- Wallet And Cardholder Giftset, £69, Ted Baker – Achetez ici
2. Clinique Happy for Him: Men’s Fragrance Gift Set
You can’t go wrong with smellies, and this Clinque set is sure to give his self-care routine an uplift.
With their Happy Fragrance, and their face scrub included he’s going to feel his best self.
- Clinique Happy for Him: Men’s Fragrance Gift Set, £62, Clinque – Achetez ici
3. Johnny’s Chop Shop Barber Grade Edit
This gift set from Johnny’s Chop Shop has everything he needs to maintain his ‘do’.
The kit contains two hair clays, shampoo and conditioner and a face wash.
- Johnny’s Chop Shop Barber Grade Edit, 20 £, Bottes – Achetez ici
4. The Fuzzy Duck Men’s Hemp & Bergamot
This fancy Baylis and Harding Gift Set has everything he needs.
The ‘Ultimate Grooming Kit’, it includes their top five must-haves for grooming, containing hair & body wash, soap, shower gel, aftershave balm and muscle soak crystals.
- The Fuzzy Duck Men’s Hemp & Bergamot 5 Piece, 17 £, Debenhams – buy here
5. Champneys Active Gym Essentials Gift Set
Calling all gym fans, this Champneys “Get active and re-energise your mind and body with our post-workout body care essentials.”
With body wash, face wash, face moisturiser, body spray and a cloth – there’s everything he needs.
- Champneys Active Gym Essentials Gift Set, £22.50, Bottes – Achetez ici
Romantic Gifts for him
1. Personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait Print
Looking for something special? This personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait is perfect.
Each portrait is hand painted with gouache acrylic paints and is totally personalised to look you and your beau.
- Personalised Hand Painted Couple Portrait Print, £36, Not on the High Street – Achetez ici
2. Personalised Couples Large Matchbox
Want something a bit more subtle, this is one for the interior lovers.
This incredible personalised couples large matchbox, can be personalised with your initials, and a specific date.
It’s perfect for the ‘perfect match’.
- Personalised Couples Large Matchbox, £19, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
3. Stargazing Experience In Wales
This brilliant stargazing experience is a night you both won’t forget in a hurry.
You can choose between Brecon Beacons, Elan Valley – Cambrian Mountains or Broad Haven South Beach, Pembrokeshire in Wales, and will be tought everything you need to know to become an expert star gazer.
- Stargazing Experience In Wales, £55, Not on The High Street – Achetez ici
4. Personalised Map with Real Co-Ordinates
Have you just moved in together? This amazing print is your very own personalised map that includes your own co-ordinates.
Personalise it with details such as dates, names and more.
- Personalised Map with Real Co-Ordinates, £30, Menkind – Achetez ici
5.Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar
Why not take him on a romantic date? With this fabulous offer for a three course and cocktail for two at the Fortnum & Mason Restaurant at the Royal Exchange.
Le “two of you will take your seats in the al-fresco surroundings of the Royal Exchange’s central courtyard” – toi can buy it here.
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two, £75, Virgin Experience Day – Achetez ici
Gold Gifts for him
1. Personalised Tie Clip
This super smart tie clip is the perfect finishing addition to a smart suit.
Whether you’ve got a postponed wedding coming up, or you’ve got a fashion fan on your hands, you can’t go wrong with this; and it’s personalised.
- Personalised Tie Clip, £21, Not on the High Street – Achetez ici
3. Fused Woven Square Signet Ring
This luxury gift is perfect for the guy who likes the finer things in life.
An 18ct Gold Vermeil Signet Ring, it’s bound to go with everything, brightening up day looks, and adding a touch of glamour to evening looks.
- Fused Woven Square Signet Ring, Missoma – Achetez ici
3. ‘A’ Men’s Initial Cuff
You can’t go wrong with a cuff and this ‘A’ Mens Initial Cuff is super slick.
The Black and 18ct Gold Plated is embossed with a single raised initial. and is designed to be worn daily throughout showering, swimming and in the gym.
- ‘A’ Men’s Initial Cuff, £85, Wolf and Badger – Achetez ici
4. Tommy Hilfiger 1791513 Men’s Cooper Bracelet Strap Watch
A watch is a very special gift that is sure to show him how much you love him.
This amazing Tommy Hilfiger watch is the ultimate in sophistication with its blue face and gold strap and he’s sure to love it.
- Tommy Hilfiger 1791513 Men’s Cooper Bracelet Strap Watch, £125, John lewis – Achetez ici
5. Magnetic 18ct yellow gold-plated brass AirPod chain
Upgrade your airpods chain with this Tapper 18ct gold-plated AirPod chain from Selfridges.
With a magnetic clasp fastening and a gold plated chain it’ll add some serious cool points.
- Magnetic 18ct yellow gold-plated brass AirPod chain, £75 , Selfridges – Achetez ici
Leather Gifts for Him
1. Barbour Elvington Coin Pocket Leather Wallet
This wallet is by popular British brand Barbour and the combination of Dark Brown and Tan Leather, and tartan detailing inside makes it a smart choice.
- Barbour Elvington Coin Pocket Leather Wallet, £54.95, John lewis – Achetez ici
2. Vintage Leather Personalised Home Office Desk Mat
With many of us still working from home, this fabulous Leather Desk Mat is perfect for upgrading your work space.
Plus, you can personalise it too.
- Vintage Leather Personalised Home Office Desk Mat, 50 £, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
3. Vintage Style Leather Satchel
And if he’s going back to the office, then this vintage leather satchel is perfect for carrying everything you need in style.
The perfect size for A4 sized documents and an 11” laptop you can also personalise it with their initials.
- Vintage Style Leather Satchel, £85, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
4. Leather Hanging Wash Bag With Secret Message
This Leather Washbag is perfect for travelling in style, or making a statement in your bathroom.
It can even be personalised with a secret message that is revealed as you unravel it.
- Leather Hanging Wash Bag With Secret Message, £75, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
5. The Jasper Leather Washbag
Treat your man to a new washbag with this Osprey Khaki number.
Described at “Rugged good looks with a spacious interior”, it’s the perfect thing for weekends away, work trips and holdiays.
- The Jasper Leather Washbag, £19.95 – Achetez ici
Letterbox Gifts for Him
1. A Box of Stories
If you’ve got an avid reader on your hands, then A Box of Stories is the perfect gift.,
Whether he’s into Science Fiction, History, Crime or Thrillers, you can gift then man in your life a Box of Stories from £14.99.
- A Box of Stories, from £14.99 – Achetez ici
2. Classic Selection Coffee Gift Box
This beautiful gift box is perfect for a coffee lover, and includes three tasty bags.
You can choose between Whole Bean, Cafeteria, Filter and Espresso, with a House Roast Blend, Boblink, and Relevation Blend.
- Classic Selection Coffee Gift Box, 25 £, Union Roasted – Achetez ici
3. Luxury British Cheeses Letter Box Hamper
This letterbox hamper is perfect for foodies, and includes “two of Britain’s best cheeses – Godminster’s award winning cheddar from the West Country and Caws Cryf from Wales – as well as biscuits for cheese, salted nuts and red onion chutney”.
The perfect snack for Christmas Day if you ask us.
- Luxury British Cheeses Letter Box Hamper, £35.95, Not on the High Street – Achetez ici
4. Six Month World Kitchen Spice Subscription
With spices from each corner of the globe arriving through your letterbox, it’s the perfect for a budding chef.
Plus Each box is unique, and changes every month so there’s always something new and exciting to try.
- Six Month World Kitchen Spice Subscription, £46, Not on the High Street – Achetez ici
5. Whisky Tasting Set
Know a whisky fan? He’d love this gift to arrive through the letterbox.
With five whisky’s and tasting notes to enjoy and compare it’s a must have this Christmas.
- Whisky Tasting Set, £40, Not On The High Street – Achetez ici
Other Great Christmas Gifts for him
1. GilletteLabs Heated Razor Kit
If he’s a guy that likes to stay clean-shaven, this razor kit from Gillette will make an excellent choice of gift.
It features the world’s first heated razor, which does the equivalent of a hot towel and makes the shaving experience a whole lot smoother – quite literally, in facts.
There are a number of kits available, and they’re all currently on sale.
- (UN D) GilletteLabs Heated Razor, from £74.99 (save £50) – Achetez ici
2. Brewdog 12 Beers of Christmas
Don’t feel like you need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to gift-giving: he’ll sure appreciate a nice big box of beer.
Especially when it comes from craft beer superstar Brewdog – along with familiar staples like Lost Lager and Punk IPA, you’ll also get Elvis Juice, Hazy Jane, the festive Hoppy Xmas and plenty more.
- (UN D) Brewdog 12 Beers of Christmas, £12.75 (save £2.25), Brewdog – Achetez ici
3. John lewis & Partners Cotton Check Pyjama Set
Pyjamas are always a great gift at Christmas and this John Lewis Anyday pair are super cosy.
The light blue checked trousers go perfectly with the grey top and are perfect for lounging about.
- John lewis & Partners Cotton Check Pyjama Set, £30, John lewis – Achetez ici
4. Silk Paisley Pocket Square
Looking for something different to brighten up your suit? This Reiss Pocket Square is that added extra that is sure to pull his look together.
Best of all it’s only £10.
- Silk Paisley Pocket Square, 10 £, Reiss – Achetez ici
5. Purple check print oversized fit shirt
You can’t go wrong with an on trend over shirt, and this River Island number ticks all the boxes.
- Purple check print oversized fit shirt, 45 £, River Island – Achetez ici
6. Black Axe Mangal
One of London’s most popular and unique restaurants, Black Axe Mangal is the perfect cookbook for a serious foodie.
Think “e open-fire cooking and underused ingredients with a bold aesthetic, influenced by his love of music and skate culture.”
- Black Axe Mangal, £24.95, Waterstones – Achetez ici
7. Fatman’s Aged Negroni
Rather than a bottle of booze this Christmas why not get him a pre-mixed cocktail.
And can you go wrong with a Negroni?
- Fatman’s Aged Negroni , £35.95, Mast of Malt – Achetez ici
8. Negroni Cap
Got a real cocktail fan on your hands? Get him this Negroni Cap.
It comes in a range of colours including Stone White, Navy, Black and more.
Negroni’s not your thing? You can also find a range of food and drink themed apparel on Novel Mart’s site here.
- Negroni Cap, £35, Novel Mart – Achetez ici
9. (UN D) The Strøm 30L Backpack
The perfect gift for the guy who has it all. This is the world’s fastest selling backpack – and with good reason.
Son “designed by skiers and adopted by everyone”, it’s made with strong, durable polyester and tarpaulin fabric – and is designed to hold 30L.
It’s solid structure means it won’t loose its shape, but is also a comfortable fit when carrying with easy to access compartments when on the move.
- (UN D) The Strøm 30L Backpack, £159, DB Journey – Achetez ici
10. Dior Sauvage Spray Eau de Toilette
You can never go wrong with a good Eau de Toilette, and Dior Sauvage is a classic.
With radiant top notes of Reggio di Calabria Bergamot and Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, it’s a powerful woody scent.
- Dior Sauvage Spray Eau de Toilette , from £50 – Achetez ici
What is a good Christmas gift for a new boyfriend?
If you’ve just made it official with a boyfriend this Christmas, then you’ll want to make sure you get the right gift.
Don’t go too big if it’s new, but make sure you get him a present that shows you care.
You can’t go wrong with trainers, ou des vêtements. But if you want so show him you really care, some wall art based on his favourite sports team or musican could be a good choice.
What do you buy a guy for Christmas?
Guys can be pretty tricky to buy for, but you can’t go wrong if you buy something in line with his hobbies.
If he’s a football fan, then look for a sporty gift, and if he’s mad for music, some vinyl or music-themed artwork would go down a treat.
Or maybe there was something that he wanted that sold out? The new PS5 or a pair of Yeezys perhaps? Then it might be worth checking out StockX to see if they have it in stock.
What do you get the man who has everything?
If you’re shopping for the man who has everything, then looking for something original.
How about something personalised? It’s definitely unique.
What to get the man who wants nothing?
If he doesn’t want a gift this year, then think vouchers. Maybe a voucher for a takeaway, or a trip to a restaurant?
A voucher for some new clothes, or Amazon where he can even snap up some spirits would go down well.
There’s bound to be something he loves.
When should I start shopping for Christmas?
Start sooner rather than later.
Most people will start shopping earlier to space it out – and if you start now, there’s still a number of pay days until the big day.
Should I buy Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Buying Christmas presents during Black Friday is a great way to save money, make sure you keep your eyes out on our deals pages.
MORE ABOUT CHRISTMAS 2021
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Ici are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for men? Consultez notre top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don’t forget to shop ahead on Vendredi noir.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.