IF you’re looking for a last-minute beach holiday that won’t break the bank, Turkey is the answer.
We have scoured the internet to find the best deals for cheap beach breaks to 七面鳥, and we’ve found some from just £25pp a night in July.
It is also great for a family-friendly vacation, as plenty of hotels have on-site waterparks.
Read More Travel Deals
Here are the best deals we’ve found on self-catered stays:
- 7 nights at Panormos Hotel in Bodrum, departing July 4 バーミンガムから – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Oren Apartments in Dalaman, departing July 5 from Stansted – from £349pp
- 7 nights at Sunshine Holiday Resort in Ovacik, departing July 5 from Stansted – from £499pp
- 7 nights at Melissa Gardens in Antalya, departing July 12 from Manchester – from £399pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Kelebek in Dalaman, departing July 7 ブリストルから – from £251pp
- 7 nights at Club Evin in Dalaman, departing July 10 from Newcastle – from £271pp
- 7 nights at Ekinci Palace in Dalaman, departing July 6 トルコから – from £222pp
If you’d rather have a hassle-free holiday, we have also found all-inclusive options.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is in Dalaman, at the Mersoy Bellavista Hotel, with week-long stays available from £319pp (£45pp a night).
Most read in Beach holidays
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Marmaris Park in Marmaris, departing July 7 ブリストルから – from £481pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Mersoy Bellavista Hotel in Dalaman, departing July 7 ブリストルから – from £343pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Karbel in Olu Deniz, departing July 11 from Newcastle – from £474pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Xafira Deluxe Resort & Spa in Alanya, departing July 4 カーディフから – from £549pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
Turkey is the most popular holiday spot in 2022, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to bag the biggest bargains.
Brad Bennetts, Head of Distribution at easyJet Holidays told TravelWeekly, that Turkey was the number one most booked destination for 2022, with Antalya being the most popular location.
We have rounded up the best holidays with unlimited entry to TripAdvisor’s best water park in the world, from £356pp.
For a staycation instead, there are still plenty of UK holidays from £7pp a night in July, including Devon, コーンウォール & サマセット.
If you want to start planning your sunny getaway this winter, we’ve found the best beach holiday deals in November and December.