If you’re still on the hunt for a beach hunt that won’t break the bank, we’ve got you covered.
We scoured the internet to find the hottest beach holiday deals with departures within the next two weeks, with prices from £41pp a night.
The most affordable option we’ve found comes from TUI, with week-long stays in Kefalonia, اليونان, costing from £287pp.
The bargain deal is at the Hotel Panorama, المغادرة أغسطس 18 from East Midlands – the deal works out at £41pp a night.
If you’re looking for the cheapest destinations, new studies revealed the top five budget-friendly locations for Brits.
The Turkish lira is now worth more than double the pound compared to this time last year.
على سبيل المثال, the average price of a pint of beer from a local bar costs around £1.66 in Turkey right now.
Here are the best deals we’ve found within the next two weeks:
الأكثر قراءة في السفر
- 7 nights at Fengeros Village in Skiathos, اليونان, المغادرة أغسطس 14 – from £476pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Sur in Majorca, إسبانيا, المغادرة أغسطس 15 – from £494pp
- 7 nights at Gozdem 1 & 2 in Dalaman, ديك رومى, المغادرة أغسطس 18 – من 499 جنيه إسترليني
- 7 nights at Maria Rousse Studios in Crete, اليونان, المغادرة أغسطس 19 – from £485pp
- 7 nights at Jupiter Hotel in Sunny Beach, بلغاريا, المغادرة أغسطس 19 – from £369pp
- 7 nights at Casablanca Apartments in Tenerife, إسبانيا, المغادرة أغسطس 17 – from £449pp
- 7 nights at Pueblo Torviscas in Tenerife, إسبانيا, المغادرة أغسطس 17 – from £489pp
Make sure to double-check whether luggage and transfers are included when comparing prices.
If you’d rather wait until the summer’s high season is over, TUI slashed £250 off holidays in September.
TUI has also released 2023 holidays with FREE child places from £71pp a night.
For a last-minute staycation instead, Haven released last-minute breaks from £18pp a night in August… but you’ll have to be quick.