If you’re still on the hunt for a beach hunt that won’t break the bank, we’ve got you covered.
We scoured the internet to find the hottest beach holiday deals with departures within the next two weeks, with prices from £41pp a night.
The most affordable option we’ve found comes from TUI, with week-long stays in Kefalonia, Grecia, costando from £287pp.
The bargain deal is at the Hotel Panorama, departing August 18 from East Midlands – the deal works out at £41pp a night.
If you’re looking for the cheapest destinations, new studies revealed the top five budget-friendly locations for Brits.
The Turkish lira is now worth more than double the pound compared to this time last year.
Por ejemplo, the average price of a pint of beer from a local bar costs around £1.66 in Turkey right now.
Here are the best deals we’ve found within the next two weeks:
Más leídos en Viajes
- 7 nights at Fengeros Village in Skiathos, Grecia, departing August 14 – from £476pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Sur in Majorca, España, departing August 15 – from £494pp
- 7 nights at Gozdem 1 & 2 en Interno, pavo, departing August 18 – from £499pp
- 7 nights at Maria Rousse Studios in Crete, Grecia, departing August 19 – from £485pp
- 7 nights at Jupiter Hotel in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, departing August 19 – from £369pp
- 7 nights at Casablanca Apartments in Tenerife, España, departing August 17 – from £449pp
- 7 nights at Pueblo Torviscas in Tenerife, España, departing August 17 – from £489pp
Make sure to double-check whether luggage and transfers are included when comparing prices.
If you’d rather wait until the summer’s high season is over, TUI slashed £250 off holidays in September.
TUI has also released 2023 holidays with FREE child places from £71pp a night.
For a last-minute staycation instead, Haven released last-minute breaks from £18pp a night in August… but you’ll have to be quick.