TONIGHT the latest King or Queen of the Jungle will be crowned by Ant & Des.
But as the 22nd series of Ek is 'n Celeb . . . kom tot 'n einde, how much do you really know about the telly favourite?
Hundreds of famous hopefuls have tested their stamina — and their stomachs — in the battle to claim the reality show crown.
Take our fun quiz and check your answers to see if you’re a Jungle VIP or a dunnie dunce.
- Who became the show’s oldest ever King of the Jungle at 71?
A) Christopher Biggins
B) Harry Redknapp
C) Duncan Bannatyne
3. Which TV soap has provided the most contestants from among its cast?
4. What is the name of the Welsh castle where I’m A Celeb was filmed in 2020 en 2021 when Covid restrictions ruled out Australië?
A) Gwrych Castle
B) Harlech Castle
C) Andrew Castle
5. In which Australian state has the show been filmed since 2003?
Die meeste gelees in The Sun
6. Which contestants found love in 2004?
A) Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon
B) Katie Price and Peter Andre
C) Vic Reeves and Nancy Sorrell
7. Kiosk Kev is the pedal power behind new challenge Deals On Wheels. But when he’s not doling out (or confiscating) the Dingo Dollars, what does Kev do for a living?
A) Male model
B) Croc wrestler
C) Lime farmer
8. Who was crowned I’m A Celebrity’s first ever King of the Jungle?
A) Joe Pasquale
B) Shaun Ryder
C) Tony Blackburn
9. Which contestant has been awarded the Royal Victorian Medal for services to the Koninklike familie?
A) Mike Tindall
B) Paul Burrell
C) Jennie Bond
10. Who did viewers vote as the sexiest ever campmate for taking jungle showers in swimwear that later raised £7,500 at a charity auction?
A) Samantha Fox
B) Myleene Klass
C) David Ginola
11. Who was forced to quit I’m A Celebrity after suffering an allergic reaction to camp food?
A) Olivia Attwood
B) Richard Madeley
C) Freddie Starr
12. Who fainted after being nominated for their seventh Bushtucker trial?
A) Shaun Ryder
B) Gillian McKeith
C) Rebekah Vardy
13. Who branded fellow celebrities “oiks”, “runts,” and “bs” after a series of bust-ups?
A) Kerry Katona
B) Lady Colin Campbell
C) Chris Eubank
14. Which boyband has supplied the most I’m A Celeb campmates?
15. Which star got a tongue lashing from Janet Street-Porter over his frequent bottom burps?
A) Brian Harvey
B) Antony Worrall-Thompson
C) Dean Gaffney
16. Iain Lee and Amir Khan got in trouble after they secretly ate their campmates’ share of which fruity Dingo Dollar prize?
17. Who won all the stars in the show’s first ever Bushtucker Trial, Jungle Shower?
A) Darren Day
B) Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
C) Uri Geller
18. Who did viewers vote to be the first ever Queen of the Jungle?
A) Martina Navratilova
B) Carol Thatcher
C) Kerry Katona
19. Which politician was NOT suspended by their party for leaving Westminster to enter the jungle?
A) Matt Hancock
B) Kezia Dugdale
C) Nadine Dorries
20. Who was exempt from taking part in a jungle challenge because her boob implants were too big?
A) Nicola McLean
B) Katie Price
C) Sheryl Gascoigne
21. ITV had to apologise after hungry campmates Gino D’Acampo and Stuart Manning killed and cooked what?
A) A snake
B) A rat
C) A lizard
22. Who demanded “Call My Agent” in a rebellion over the size of his sausage portion?
A) Antony Worrall Thompson
B) Neil “Razor” Ruddock
C) Tinchy Stryder
23. Which sports star contestant had the highest tally of Olimpiese gold medals when they went into the jungle?
A) Rebecca Adlington
B) Mo Farah
C) Linford Christie
24. Who did former top cop and Peer Brian Paddick accuse of swearing “like a trooper when things go wrong”?
A) Robert Kilroy-Silk
B) David Van Day
C) Esther Rantzen
25. Who admitted to fellow campmates that they didn’t know how to tell the time?
A) Joey Essex
B) Gemma Collins
C) Danniella Westbrook
26. Which celebrity was “surprised and disappointed” to be voted off the show first in a shock result?
A) Arlene Phillips
B) Noel Edmonds
C) Chris Eubank
27. Watter Star Trek legend boldly came third in the eighth series?
A) William Shatner
B) Leonard Nimoy
C) George Takei
28. Whose four-letter response to NOT being voted off prompted producers to introduce a five-second delay during eviction announcements?
A) Jimmy Osmond
B) Johnny Rotten
C) Lorraine Chase
29. Who was so scared of heights she needed oxygen after pushing a trolley along a 200ft-high cable?
A) Natalie Appleton
B) Helen Flanagan
C) Jan Leeming
30. What is the nearest town to the current I’m A Celebrity camp?
- B; 2. B; 3. A; 4. A; 5. B; 6. B; 7. C; 8. C; 9. B; 10. B; 11. C; 12. B; 13. B; 14. C; 15. A; 16. A; 17. B; 18. C; 19. B; 20. A; 21. B; 22. A; 23. B; 24. C; 25. A; 26. B; 27. C; 28. B; 29. A; 30. B.
- 0 – 10: No stars! Chris Moyles would be so proud
- 11 – 20: Fair dinkum, you’d be a credit to the camp
- 21 – 30: You jungle genius!