تحذير عاجل بعد نائمة مراهقة بالصعق بشاحن هاتفها

AN urgent warning has been issued after a teenager was electrocuted by her phone charger that she fell asleep on.

Khorn Srey Pov, 17, was found dead on top of the هاتف after taking a shower at her home in Cambodia.

Khorn Srey Pov died after being electrocuted by mobile phone while sleeping

Khorn Srey Pov died after being electrocuted by mobile phone while sleepingالإئتمان: Newsflash

The Chinese translator at the Sing Yon Kong Yik gold mining company in Kratie province turned its torch light on.

Local officials declared she had died instantly in her sleep from a massive electric shock on 27th July.

Her death has provoked a social media debate on the safety of phone chargers.

They should be having public awareness campaigns on how to handle electricity,” said one.

READ MORE ON PHONES

Check your WhatsApp NOW – your messages could be at risk

WHO’S WATCHING?

Check your WhatsApp NOW – your messages could be at risk

“I see people touching live wires on those transformer posts all the time, and unfortunate incidents like these happen often.

قال آخر: “She had just showered, so perhaps she was still wet when she laid down atop that multi-socket thingamajig.

“Even if dry, رغم ذلك, not a good idea to have one of those in bed with you. Tragic.

في 2013, Apple investigated the death of a woman in China who was reportedly electrocuted after answering a call on her iPhone while it was charging.

الأكثر قراءة في الأخبار

Sea World orca ‘bit off man's penis & held him underwater until he died'

TASTE FOR BLOOD

Sea World orca ‘bit off man’s penis & held him underwater until he died

And in February, 18-year-old Angel Andrada was electrocuted and died after leaving the family dinner table to charge his phone in Argentina.

In Brazil, a two-year-old toddler Sara Alves de Albuquerque died after getting an electric shock from a mobile phone charger last year.

إنهم إلى حد ما خارج عن إرادتي ".

Sea World orca ‘bit off man's penis & held him underwater until he died'

TASTE FOR BLOOD

Sea World orca ‘bit off man’s penis & held him underwater until he died

Experts explain that the chances of someone being electrocuted by a charger is low.

But the risks grow if an incompatible or substandard charger is used, as they do not insulate correctly, resulting in fire, overheating or electric shock.