A UFO video allegedly leaked from the US Navy shows a swarm mystery objects “brazenly” buzzing a warship off the coast of San Diego.
It is the latest snippet of footage reportedly from an extraordinary encounter between the USS Omaha and 14 spherical UFOs said to be tracked at speeds of up to 158mph.
The footage was released by filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who has been behind a string of high profile leaks featuring encounters between the US military and unidentified phenomena.
Corbell has become one of the leading voices in calling for the US Government to finally release what it knows about the strange encounters as the Pentagon released its highly anticipated report sur OVNI.
Leaked video published by Corbell shows a series of twinkling objects moving in the sky allegedly above the s USS Omaha off the California coast on July 15, 2019.
The objects – whatever they are – appear to be breaching the restricted area around the vessel, and footage previously released by the filmmaker shows them being tracked on vessel’s combat deck.
Corbell insists the footage – while on the face of it seemingly unremarkable – is yet further corroborating evidence of the encounters between the US Navy and UFOs.
“I will let you determine the significance of this footage for yourself – yet I will highlight a few key aspects of this military UFO encounter – for your consideration,” Corbell wrote on Extraordinary Beliefs.
“This footage illustrates that the UFOs surrounding our warships had lights (as previously reported) – that they were self-luminous and appeared to be unconcerned by the presence of our tactical Navy warships.
“These UFOs were NOT inconspicuous… they were brazen; boldly buzzing our warships. To many involved, it stands to reason that the UFOs (their operators) WANTED to be seen and recorded.
“What that suggests, I could only speculate… however, these objects have been conclusively determined by our Department of Defense to NOT be ours.”
Previous videos released of the encounter shows thermal images which appear to show one of the objects before it plunged into the ocean, and another is filmed from one of the ship’s radar screens.
With the string of videos now available to the public, Corbell describes the USS Omaha encounter as one of the “best sensor data documented UFO cases of all time”.
USS Omaha is an Independence-class combat ship – carrying a crew of 40, armed with advanced sensor systems, an array of guns and missiles, and a pair of helicopters alongside onboard scout drones.
The incident reportedly lasted up to two hours and the objects were believed to be around 6ft in diameter and were spherical in shape – with a submarine reportedly dispatched to investigate after one plunged into the ocean.
And the latest video was said to have been taken by the ship’s on board VIPER (visual information personnel) équipe.
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
UFOs have stepped from a fringe conspiracy theory to a genuine national security concern after the Pentagon took the incredible step of confirmed a series of leaked videos showing encounters with fighter pilots.
And the interest is only gaining steam as last week the Pentagon released a nine-page unclassified report which admitted there is something out there, and they don’t know what it is.
Campaigners for disclosure on the historically stigmatising topic hope the report is the first step in a journey to admissions about the true nature of UFOs.
US lawmakers, former defence officials, military pilots, NASA chiefs and even former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all addressed the issue – and agree there is something in our skies and we need to figure out what.
Corbell had previously directed 2018 documentary film Bob Lazar: Area 51 and the Flying Saucers – and has now stepped to the fore in the push for more information on UFOs.
Dans une interview avec TMZ, he said you could “beat your bottom dollar” the US government has more information on UFOs than they released to the public in the Pentagon report.
And he said he was encouraged by the report as it is the first time in US history that officials have openly acknowledged its investigating the phenomena.
Pentagon officials meanwhile are believed to be setting up a dedicated UFO office following the report.
DoD officials released a memo on Friday which stated they will now seek to “formalise” the investigations of UFOs, often now referred to as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs).
It set out a three point plan to pull together US investigations to try and work out exactly what these mysterious objects that defy normal understanding could be.
What is going on with UFOs in the US?
UFOS have stepped from fringe conspiracy theories to a genuine national security debate in the US.
Pentagon officials last year took the unprecedented step to confirm a trio of remarkable videos which showed US encounters with UFOs.
The debate is still open as to what the phenomena caught on film were – but it made clear to everyone, something is in the skies.
Perhaps the most striking was a video known as the “Tic Tac” – which showed an unidentified object being pursued by fighter planes.
The US also confirmed the existence of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) – a Pentagon programme set up to study UFOs before being disbanded in 2017.
toutefois, it was replaced by the UAP Task Force in June 2020 after a vote by the US Senate Intelligence Committee.
Defence chiefs have since confirmed a number of leaked UFO videos and photos which were submitted to the Task Force for investigation.
Why this sudden rush for transparency?
No outside the secretive wings of the US government currently knows for sure.
And as a tacked on addendum to a 5,500 page Covid relief bill passed in December, the the Director of National Intelligence’s office was ordered to compile a report on UFOs within 180 jours.
The UAP report dropped as expected on June 25, and while not giving much away – it did not rule anything out either as much of it remains classified.
The US appear to have acknowledged that UFOs – whatever they are – are real and are a potential threat to national security as they appear to be able to enter restricted airspace with total impunity.
Is it aliens? Officially the US position is simply, “we don’t know yet” as further disclosure is expected in the coming months and years.
US lawmakers commissioned the report after a stunning string of leaked videos which showed military encounters with objects such as the infamous “Tic Tac”.
It marked a remarkable turnaround after the government officially dismissed UFOs at the conclusion of Project Blue Book in the 1960s.
And former Pentagon insider Luis Elizondo confirmed much of the report is likely still hidden – and rumours of other stunning photos and videos.
“The government has formally and officially come out and informed Congress that these things are – A, they’re real – and two, qu'ils ne sont pas les nôtres et qu'ils semblent être performants, au moins certains d'entre eux… de manière remarquable,” Elizondo told Fox News.
Les plus lus dans les actualités
Quelques unhappy UFO fans branded the report a “whitewash”, but it is seen by many as the first step on the road to truly understanding what is going on in the skies.
The report admits the encounters could be previously unknown aircraft from China, Russia or event a “non government” terror group.
But it crucially did not rule out an extraterrestrial, or perhaps even extradimensional, origin for the encounters.
The Sun Online previously revealed the Pentagon is believed to have in its possession a picture of a “Black Triangle” UFO rising from the ocean in one of the most stunning encounters ever caught on camera.