Mexico is a tropical treasure with magnificent beaches, historic sites and delicious food.
The bucket list location is great all year round; pourtant, it makes for an incredible winter sun escape.
The best time to visit Mexico is during the dry season, between December and April, when temperatures can reach highs of 32C degrees.
During these months, you’ll likely find full days of sunshine and virtually zero chance of rain.
toutefois, it’s worth keeping in mind that the coldest months are from December to early February.
Cela étant dit, temperatures still average between 23 and 28C degrees.
The wet season runs from the end of May until October.
There are also a couple of events to keep in mind if you want to experience the culture fully.
Par exemple, Cinco De Mayo (en mai 5) is a holiday celebrating the Mexican victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla.
You can expect street food, des soirées, parades and plenty of fun.
Most read in Beach holidays
D'autre part, if you’re after a surfing holiday, you should head to Los Cabos between November and April, as it’s the busiest surfing season.
While Cancun’s surf season runs from June to November, so keep that in mind if you want to hit the waves.
Également, every spring, Cancun hosts the Inception Music Festival, the largest Spring Break event in the world.
The event lasts for a whole month in some of Cancun’s top locations, with incredible parties and events throughout the day and night.
The deal includes your return flights, accommodation and luggage allowance.
Here are some more deals we’ve found for next year:
- 7 nights b&b at Hotel B Cozumel in Riviera Maya, Cancún – from £1,302pp
- 7 nights room-only at Kimpton Aluna Resort in Tulum, Cancún – from £1488pp
If you’re after some hotel-only deals, here are the best ones we’ve found in Cancun in 2023:
- 7 nights at Renaissance Cancun Resort & Marina, Cancún – from £1,163 (£581pp)
- 7 nights at Marriott Cancun Resort, Cancún – from £1,542 (£771pp)
- 7 nights at Emporio Cancun, Cancún – from £1,248 (£624pp)
- 7 nights at Hotel Casa Maya, Cancún – from £787 (£393pp)
Alternativement, for relaxing holidays in the Mexico Caribbean coast, we found some all-inclusive and b&b options.
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Lupita in PlayaCar – from £1,259pp
- 7 nights b&b at Magic Blue Spa Boutique Hotel in Playa del Carmen – from £1,273pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Bahia Principe Grand Coba in Riviera Mexica – from £1,359pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
We also found all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean and Mexico from £999pp dans 2023.
Lottie a dit à ses fans qu'elle était en cure de désintoxication le mois dernier et a partagé la nouvelle sur TikTok
If you’d rather stay closer to home, we also found cheap city breaks in Europe from £139pp, including flights.
For more hotel-only deals, Booking.com has 15% off getaways in December and January, with rooms from £30 per night.