A HAMMERED wedding guest dancing to I’m Too Sexy For My Shirt accidentally starts a massive fire – then tries to put it out with his own arm.
Viral video shows the reveller bopping with sparklers in his hands as he tries to light up the dance floor before igniting a much more dangerous blaze.
Clearly having a whale of a time, the boozed-up reveller walks out of a gazebo and starts grinding near a woman.
Flailing his arms around while holding sparklers, he accidentally torches a dry plant centrepiece.
Other guests are heard screaming at the dad as he is initially unaware of the fire shooting up the side of the barn behind him.
Then the man tries put it out by wafting his arm through the flames.
Miraculously it seems to do the trick, as the party animal is able to stamp out the flames.
And he does it almost without missing a beat as he goes back to throwing shapes amid his trail of destruction.
The viral clip has racked up over 9.5 million views on ツイッター, and sparked a wave of online comments from people quick to react to the hilarious video.
“This how drunk I’m tryna be at my wedding” said the poster.
“Now that’s what I call a barn burner!” あるコメンテーターは言った.
Another responded: “If ‘let’s keep it going’ was a person.”
One wittily quipped: “He lit!”
悲しいことに, the dad’s good-time is cut short as he is quickly given a talking to from a party pooper – who tells him to “calm down” after causing the fiasco.