THE Carabao Cup final is always the first domestic final of the season to be played in England.
Traditionally held at the end of February or beginning of March, the final of the competition has been dominated by Man City for the past four seasons.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
But this year, City were knocked out by West Ham, so we’ll have a new winner of the EFL’s prestigious trophy for the first time since 2017 when Man Utd beat Southampton 3-2.
Chelsea made it to this season’s final with a convincing two-legged 3-0 win over Tottenham.
And now they await their opponents, either Liverpool or Arsenal, the first leg of which gets underway tonight at Anfield.
When is the Carabao Cup final?
- This season’s Carabao Cup final will be played on Sunday, February 27 with the game to get underway from 4.30pm UK time.
- The game will take place at Wembley Stadium in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
- Chelsea will play either Liverpool or Arsenal in the final.
What channel will it be on and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea’s clash with either Liverpool or Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Most read in Football
When is Liverpool vs Arsenal?
The first leg of Liverpool’s semi-final clash with Arsenal takes place TONIGHT at Anfield from 7.45pm.
It was originally scheduled as the second leg, but the first leg was postponed due to an outbreak of Covid-19 at Liverpool’s training grouind.
The second leg will now take place on Thursday, January 20 at Emirates Stadium.