THE Carabao Cup final is always the first domestic final of the season to be played in England.
Traditionally held at the end of February or beginning of March, the final of the competition has been dominated by Man City for the past four seasons.
UNISCITI A SUN VEGAS: OTTIENI UN BONUS GRATUITO DI £10 CON 100 DI GIOCHI DA GIOCARE E NESSUN DEPOSITO RICHIESTO (Ts&Cs si applicano)
Ma quest'anno, City were knocked out by West Ham, so we’ll have a new winner of the EFL’s prestigious trophy for the first time since 2017 when Man Utd beat Southampton 3-2.
Chelsea made it to this season’s final with a convincing two-legged 3-0 vincere over Tottenham.
And now they await their opponents, either Liverpool or Arsenal, the first leg of which gets underway tonight at Anfield.
Quando è la finale della Coppa Carabao?
- This season’s Carabao Cup final will be played on Sunday, febbraio 27 with the game to get underway from 4.30pm UK time.
- La partita si svolgerà allo stadio di Wembley a Londra.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
- Chelsea will play either Liverpool or Arsenal in the final.
What channel will it be on and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea’s clash with either Liverpool or Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
I più letti in Football
Gunners monitoring Kostic, Xhaka to Roma LATEST, Arthur ‘advanced talks’
When is Liverpool vs Arsenal?
The first leg of Liverpool’s semi-final clash with Arsenal takes place TONIGHT at Anfield from 7.45pm.
It was originally scheduled as the second leg, but the first leg was postponed due to an outbreak of Covid-19 at Liverpool’s training grouind.
The second leg will now take place on Thursday, gennaio 20 at Emirates Stadium.