DONALD Trump has been lying low since he departed from the White House.
ومع ذلك, the former president has entertained the idea that he is plotting to run for office in 2024, though he has yet to confirm his candidacy.
أين دونالد ترامب اليوم?
Former President Trump announced he may return to the presidential race in a statement issued by his spokesperson Liz Harrington on Twitter.
“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again – and we will all do it together,” the former president said in a statement on Thanksgiving day.
“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” أضاف.
The statement played off Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again,” fueling speculation that he may return to politics again.
more from donald trump
Donald Trump timeline
- شهر نوفمبر 25: Trump teases a return at a presidential run in a Thanksgiving message
- شهر نوفمبر 24: Trump invites Kyle Rittenhouse to Mar-A-Lago
- اكتوبر 30: Trump attends game four of the 2021 MLB World Series
- اكتوبر 24: Trump called the late John McCain a RINO (Republican In Name Only) and said he was the reason McCain had “the world’s longest funeral,” مضيفا, “though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan.”
- اكتوبر 22: Trump released a statement on Meghan McCain.
- اكتوبر 20: The group Anonymous, gained access and hacked Truth Social hours after the platform was announced
- اكتوبر 20: Trump announced the release of his new social media platform Truth Social
- اكتوبر 18: Trump appears in New York City for a video deposition regarding a 2015 case brought forward by protestors.
- اكتوبر 9: Trump holds a rally at the Iowa State Fairground where tens of thousands of people are expected to attend.
- شهر سبتمبر 11: Trump visited the New York Police Department’s 17th precinct in Manhattan and opted out of touring Ground Zero. Later that evening, Donny and Don Jr. دعا Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort fight في فلوريدا.
- شهر سبتمبر 9: Trump endorses Harriet Hageman in GOP primary against Liz Cheney
- شهر سبتمبر 7: Donny’s smooth appearance in a new photo has some asking if it’s a fake, as it adds to rumors he’s gearing up for a 2024 reelection run with a slimmer look.
- شهر سبتمبر 3: Trump has claimed “something’s wrong with Joe Biden” after saying the president “wouldn’t pass a cognitive test the way he did.”
- أغسطس 23: Donny was booed by his own fans at his Alabama rally for telling them to get vaccinated after slamming “woke” culture.
- أغسطس 17: Trump blasts Joe Biden’s handling of Afghanistan on Fox’s Sean Hannity program.
- تموز 24: Trump spoke at the “Rally to Protect Our Elections” حدث hosted by Turning Point Action in Phoenix, أريزونا
- تموز 15: The former president released a statement slamming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as a “known nut job” over claims she feared he would launch nuclear weapons in his final days in office.
- تموز 13: بالوضع الحالي, Trump trolled President Biden and called his Philadelphia trip a “joke”.
- تموز 10: Donny attended UFC 264 in Las Vegas to watch Conor McGregor take on Dustin Poirier.
- تموز 7: Trump announced at Bedminster golf club at 11am ET that he was suing the big tech companies such as Twitter, Facebook and Google for allegedly violating his first amendment rights.
- تموز 3: Trump holds a rally for his supporters in Sarasota, فلوريدا, sponsored by Save America.
- تموز 1: Trump’s team promotes the launch of GETTR, a conservative social media platform
- يونيو 27: Donny slammed Biden as a “complete and total catastrophe,” as he once again teased a bid to retake the White House in 2024 while speaking to MAGA supporters at the Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, أوهايو.
- يونيو 25: In an interview with The Rubin Report, Trump said he made a bet that Harris would go to the border after he announced his trip.
- يونيو 23: Trump trolls VP كمالا هاريس after announcing a visit to the US-Mexico border, saying she is only visiting the border because he announced his own trip.
- يونيو 21: In a short Father’s Day statement, Donny ripped his political opponents as the “losers of the world, radical left, and RINOs.”
- يونيو 18: In an op-ed published, Trump slammed Biden’s administration for “brainwashing” صغار في السن as he called for a “pro-American education” and a ban on critical race theory.
- يونيو 16: Donny appeared on Fox’s Hannity and appeared to publicly acknowledged that he “didn’t win” last year’s presidential election.
- يونيو 15: Trump announces that he’ll be visiting the US-Mexico border في يونيو 30 alongside Texas Governor Greg Abbott.
- يونيو 14: Donny turns 75, as he celebrates his birthday by blasting the 2020 انتخاب “scam” and fuming at Republicans for going against him
- يونيو 12:In a written statement and lively address to the Frank Speech Rally in Wisconsin, Trump blasted his critics for “الاعتراف” he was right “about everything they lied about before the election,” including the Covid Wuhan lab leak.
- يونيو 11: In a statement released by the former president on Friday, Trump teased he’s working on an “important project” and claims that he “turned down two book deals.”
- يونيو 10: Trump slammed the Biden administration for his handling of the Mexico border crisis, describing the situation as “worse than ever before” in a statement.
- يونيو 9: بالوضع الحالي, Trump applauded Nigeria for banning Twitter in the country and expressed remorse for not thinking of doing the same – but said he’ll get another chance in a potential 2024 يركض.
- يونيو 7: Donny appeared on Fox Business and said he would consider GOP-favorite Ron DeSantis as his VP should he run again in 2024.
- يونيو 5: Trump spoke at the North Carolina Republican Party convention and claimed America is backsliding under President Biden.
- يونيو 2: Less than a month after the launch of his new communications website, From The Desk of Donald J Trump permanently shut down.
- مايو 24: The former president was a guest on conservative Dan Bongino‘s new radio show, The Dan Bongino Show.
- مايو 19: Trump blasted New York Attorney General Letitia James’ investigation of the Trump Organization as a “witch hunt” against him
- مايو 4: Trump launches his new communications website, From the Desk of Donald J Trump, as a way to stay in touch with his supporters.
- أبريل 11: Trump rips former Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell at an invitation-only speech at Mar-a-Lago.
- مارس 16: During an interview with Fox News, Trump said he would decide on whether to make another run for the White House after the congressional election in November 2022.
- مارس 10: The former president returned to مدينة نيويورك for the first time since leaving the White House to catch up on his business enterprise.
- شهر فبراير 15: Trump, while at his Mar-a-Lago beach resort, celebrated the final vote of his second impeachment, offering a few clues on his future by telling his supports their movement “has only just begun.”
- شهر فبراير 13: Trump’s second impeachment trial ended as the Senate found the former president not guilty of “incitement of insurrection,” alleging that he incited the January 6 storming of the US Capitol.
- كانون الثاني 20: Trump exited the White House for the last time as president of the United States.
- كانون الثاني 19: Trump pardons 140 اشخاص in a last-minute pardon blitz.
- كانون الثاني 18: Reports indicated that Trump was starting to move into Mar-a-Lago as trucks were seen outside the Florida resort ahead of the inauguration.
- كانون الثاني 17: Trump rejected Rudy Giuliani’s claim he’s working on the president’s impeachment defense after the lawyer said he’d argue his voter fraud case in the Senate.
- كانون الثاني 16: Trump was reportedly plotting revenge against the ten Republicans who voted to impeach him.
- كانون الثاني 15: Trump reportedly plans to leave the White House on the morning of Biden’s inauguration after debating on leaving the day before
- كانون الثاني 14: Rumors swirl that Trump is starting to move out of the White House after photos showed boxes being taken out of the West Wing
- كانون الثاني 13: The House votes to impeach Trump a second time, making him the first president in US history to be impeached twice
- كانون الثاني 12: Rumors have begun spreading suggesting that Trump could declare martial law in an attempt to overturn his valid election loss
- كانون الثاني 11: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi introduces a single article of impeachment charging Trump with “incitement to insurrection.”
What is TRUTH Social?
في أكتوبر 20, 2021, Trump announced the launch of TRUTH Social, his own social media platform.
“We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American president has been silenced,” Trump said in a statement regarding his social media ban that was put into place following the January 6 Capitol Riots.
TRUTH Social is set to “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.”
While it still remains unclear what the social media platform will look like, the beta launch is set to take place in November with a nationwide rollout expected in 2022.
How many times has Trump been impeached?
في ديسمبر 18, 2019, an action on impeachment was initiated when the House of Representatives approved articles of impeachment on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
They pointed to Trump pressuring Ukraine to investigate 2020 political rival Biden while withholding as leverage military aid, as well as attempting to block a House investigation.
Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to impeach Trump for a second time after the events at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Trump is the first president in US history to be impeached twice after the House charged him with “incitement of insurrection” over the US Capitol siege on January 13, 2021.