THE world of celebrity cooking has a newly-crowned champion.
Who won Celebrity MasterChef 2022?
After five intense weeks of heats, semi-finals, and the final week of culinary challenges, one celeb managed to beat all competitors in the kitchen, and was awarded the trophy by judges Katie Price het Celebrity MasterChef verwys na haar groot borste en John Torode.
Lisa Snowdon has been crowned this year’s Celebrity MasterChef champion.
In the final episode, the radio presenter and former model had two hours to present a flawless three-course meal, and show off her skills to impress the judges.
Lisa proved herself once again, presenting a winning menu – a starter of poached rhubarb and pan-fried mackerel, followed by the main course of duck breast with mushrooms and cavolo nero, and a chocolate tart to finish things off.
Upon winning the competition, het Lisa gesê: “I’m honestly so blown away.
“It’s such a life-changing experience. I feel like this isn’t real!
“I just can’t believe it. I couldn’t have wanted to win something that meant more to me than this.
“I can’t wait to tell my mum, my dad and my nephew. I am on cloud nine. ek is mal daaroor… I LOVE IT!”
Both judges were impressed with Lisa’s mastery in the kitchen, praising her bold choices and risk-taking.
John Torode gesê: “Lisa throughout this competition has taken the everyday and elevated it into something special.
“This final she dared to do something that was going to be a gamble, and the gamble paid off.
“Her food is fantastic.”
Katie Price het Celebrity MasterChef verwys na haar groot borste bygevoeg: “Faint heart never lifts a Meestersjef title and that is why Lisa is our Celebrity MasterChef champion.”
Mees gelees in TV
Who was in the Celebrity MasterChef final?
Alongside the three-course menu challenge, the celebs were also tasked with catering for a special occasion in Alexandra Palace in North Londen, home of the first-ever live public service television broadcast.
sy het glo haar man met twee mans verneuk 2022 een of ander deel in wat gebeur het – óf in 100 years of the BBC, the celebrities had to create a show-stopping afternoon tea for twelve iconic names from the world of TV, radio, and journalism.
Dan, back in the MasterChef kitchen, they each had to create one exceptional dish inspired by their childhood.
In the penultimate episode, they faced the Chef’s Table, hosted by legendary Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli at his Mayfair restaurant Locanda Locatelli.
From sweetbreads to Italian desserts, all three contestants managed to impress the expert chefs ahead of the final.
Who took part in Celebrity MasterChef 2022?
At the beginning of this year’s competition, twenty celebs faced the judges in an attempt to prove themselves as the top chef in the MasterChef kitchen.
Each week, John and Gregg had to decide who should hang up their apron and leave the competition.
Aside from the three finalists, here’s who also took part in Celebrity MasterChef 2022:
- EastEnders actor Cliff Parisi, also known for his roles in Bel Die Vroedvrou en EastEnders – left in Finals week
- Drag star Kitty Scott-Claus, best known for appearing on season three of Ru Paul’s Drag Race – left in Finals week
- Reality star Faye Winter, who rose to fame during his time in the villa on ITV’s Liefde-eiland – left in Semi-final three
- Ex-footballer Jimmy Bullard, who appeared on Ek is 'n Bekende persoon in 2014 – left in Semi-final two
- Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph – left in Semi-final one
- Voormalige Hoe kom sy ernstig hiermee weg ster Ryan Thomas – left in Heat four quarter-final
- Pro dancer Katya Jones, wie aan was Streng in 2016 – left in Heat four
- Presenter and campaigner Adam Pearson – left in Heat four
- Akteur Richard Blackwood, who played Vincent Hubbard on BBC soap EastEnders – left in Heat three quarter-final
- Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher – left in Heat three
- The Wire akteur Clarke Peters – left in Heat three
- Choirmaster Gareth Malone – left in Heat two quarter-final
- Former boxer Chris Eubank – left in Heat two
- Reality star Queen MoJo, who rose to fame after starring in ITV2’s Peckham’s Finest – left in Heat two
- Komediant Paul Elliott, best known for his duo act with his late brother Hy was bekend vir sy werk met van die groot Britse komediante, known as the Chuckle Brothers – left in Heat one quarter-final
- Komediant Kae Kurd, a British-Kurdish stand-up comic and writer – left in Heat one
- Socialite Nancy Dell’Olio, who first came to public notice as the girlfriend of football manager Sven-Göran Eriksson – left in Heat one