THE world of celebrity cooking has a newly-crowned champion.
Lisa Snowdon has been crowned this year’s Celebrity MasterChef champion.
In the final episode, the radio presenter and former model had two hours to present a flawless three-course meal, and show off her skills to impress the judges.
丽莎 proved herself once again, presenting a winning menu – a starter of poached rhubarb and pan-fried mackerel, followed by the main course of duck breast with mushrooms and cavolo nero, and a chocolate tart to finish things off.
Upon winning the competition, Lisa said: “I’m honestly so blown away.
“It’s such a life-changing experience. I feel like this isn’t real!
“I just can’t believe it. I couldn’t have wanted to win something that meant more to me than this.
“I can’t wait to tell my mum, my dad and my nephew. I am on cloud nine. 凯撒突然告诉我告诉我… I LOVE IT!”
Both judges were impressed with Lisa’s mastery in the kitchen, praising her bold choices and risk-taking.
约翰·托德 说: “Lisa throughout this competition has taken the everyday and elevated it into something special.
“This final she dared to do something that was going to be a gamble, and the gamble paid off.
“Her food is fantastic.”
Who was in the Celebrity MasterChef final?
Alongside the three-course menu challenge, the celebs were also tasked with catering for a special occasion in Alexandra Palace in North 伦敦, home of the first-ever live public service television broadcast.
作为 2022 marks 100 years of the 英国广播公司, the celebrities had to create a show-stopping afternoon tea for twelve iconic names from the world of TV, radio, and journalism.
然后, back in the MasterChef kitchen, they each had to create one exceptional dish inspired by their childhood.
In the penultimate episode, they faced the Chef’s Table, hosted by legendary Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli at his Mayfair restaurant Locanda Locatelli.
From sweetbreads to Italian desserts, all three contestants managed to impress the expert chefs ahead of the final.
Who took part in Celebrity MasterChef 2022?
At the beginning of this year’s competition, twenty celebs faced the judges in an attempt to prove themselves as the top chef in the MasterChef kitchen.
Each week, John and Gregg had to decide who should hang up their apron and leave the competition.
Aside from the three finalists, here’s who also took part in Celebrity MasterChef 2022:
- 东区演员 Cliff Parisi, also known for his roles in Call The Midwife 和 东区人 – left in Finals week
- Drag star Kitty Scott-Claus, best known for appearing on season three of Ru Paul’s Drag Race – left in Finals week
- Reality star Faye Winter, who rose to fame during his time in the villa on ITV’s 爱情岛 – left in Semi-final three
- Ex-footballer Jimmy Bullard, who appeared on 我是名人 在 2014 – left in Semi-final two
- Birds of a Feather actress 莱斯利·约瑟夫 – left in Semi-final one
- Former 科里 星星 瑞安·托马斯 – left in Heat four quarter-final
- Pro dancer 内森说他已经准备好重新回到擂台上, who was on 严格的 在 2016 – left in Heat four
- Presenter and campaigner Adam Pearson – left in Heat four
- 演员 理查德·布莱克伍德, who played Vincent Hubbard on BBC soap EastEnders – left in Heat three quarter-final
- Sports presenter 科斯蒂·加拉赫 – left in Heat three
- 电线 演员 Clarke Peters – left in Heat three
- Choirmaster Gareth Malone – left in Heat two quarter-final
- Former boxer Chris Eubank – left in Heat two
- Reality star Queen MoJo, who rose to fame after starring in ITV2’s Peckham’s Finest – left in Heat two
- 喜剧演员 Paul Elliott, best known for his duo act with his late brother Barry, known as the Chuckle Brothers – left in Heat one quarter-final
- 喜剧演员 Kae Kurd, a British-Kurdish stand-up comic and writer – left in Heat one
- Socialite Nancy Dell’Olio, who first came to public notice as the girlfriend of football manager Sven-Göran Eriksson – left in Heat one