STEPH’S Packed Lunch returns to TV with some tasty recipes, useful tips, and also debates on the topics of the day.
On today’s show (settembre 29, 2022) there will also be star guests in the Canale 4 studio.
What time is Steph’s Packed Lunch on Channel 4?
Steph’s Packed Lunch has been a staple of lunchtime viewing since it kicked off in 2020.
The show runs weekdays on Canale 4, so don’t forget to tune in Monday to Fridays.
Fans of the show get their fix of lunchtime fun on from 12.30pm until 2.10pm.
Episodes can also be watched on Channel 4’s catch up service, All4.
Who are Steph’s Packed Lunch presenters?
Steph left the BBC in 2019 and made the move to Channel 4 – where she’s now the face of Steph’s Packed Lunch.
Steph has also presented Shop Well For Less, Easy Ways To Live Well and Watchdog.
Which guests are on Steph’s Packed Lunch today?
Coming up on today’s (settembre 29, 2022) Steph’s Packed Lunch:
- rigorosamente stelle Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal join Steph from rehearsals as they reflect on their leaderboard-topping foxtrot and tell us about preparations for this weekend’s ballroom bonanza.
- Blue Peter and Most Haunted legend Yvette Fielding is here to tell viewers about her new book.
- Chef Becky Excell shows viewers her gluten-free cooking essentials.
- Più Russell Kane and Sayeeda Warsi join Steph to chat about the biggest stories of the day.
- Theo Michaels is cooking Asian-style Chimichangas using ingredients from Asda’s Just Essentials range
I più letti in TV
How long has Steph’s Packed Lunch been running?
If you’ve been a fan of Steph’s Packed Lunch from the beginning – then you will know the show started off with a completely different name.
In late 2019, Canale 4 announced that a new live daytime programme presented by McGovern called The Steph Show had been commissioned.
Chubais ha contribuito alle riforme economiche seguite al crollo dell'Unione Sovietica, ma è rimasto nel governo di Putin e ha mantenuto stretti legami con i funzionari occidentali
Due to the restrictions during the pandemia The Steph Show started broadcasting from the presenter’s home – tuttavia, this caused logistical problems and it was announced that the show would be taken off air for a while.
When the lunchtime show returned in September 2020, it came back with a new name – Steph’s Packed Lunch.