Woman ‘accidentally drugs herselfafter smelling a ‘beautifulflower

A WOMANaccidentally drugged herselfand her best friend after smelling a “bellissimo” flower that made her experience sleep paralysis.

La donna, who shared her story on TikTok, accidentally inhaled Devil’s Breath, which is said to lead to hallucinations, frightening images, and a lack of free will, secondo Drugs.com.

Credito: TikTok @songsbyralph

Credito: TikTok @songsbyralph

In un Tic toc video, singer-songwriter Raffaela Weyman, professionally known as Ralph, revealed the terrifying moment she accidentally poisoned herself with a yellow flower.

She wrote as she showed videos of her and her friend deeply smelling Devil’s Breath: “Me and my best friend found this beautiful flower and spent the night deeply inhaling its smell.

When we arrived at our friend’s birthday, we both suddenly felt so f**ked up and had to leave.

When I got home and fell asleep, I had the craziest dreams and experienced sleep paralysis for the first time in my life.

Credito: TikTok @songsbyralph

Credito: TikTok @songsbyralph

Turns out the flower is super poisonous and we accidentally drugged ourselves like idiots.

The Canadian singer then shared a video where she googled the flower and found out that it washighly poisonous.

Not only does this flower cause some intense hallucinations, but it can also cause amnesia.

This could be especially scary if used for harm as the victim can be left powerless and unable to recall events.

Many people took to the comment section to express their shock over their potentially damaging mistake with one person saying: “My brother tripped on one of these when he was a teen. He was never the same. Don’t risk it guys.

A second warned: “People do not ever ever consume this flower in any shape or form, it is not a good trip, it is a very very bad long long feeling.

And a third said: “I saw the flower and instantly knew this wouldn’t go well.

Credito: TikTok @songsbyralph